Hide/Find a Penny Thread

Just one, the penny I hid behind the phone is gone in ToT. I just got a text about it this morning, actually.

Hi.. just wondering if anyone is going to be there in the next couple of weeks and could hid a personalized penny for my 5 yr old DD.. we will be there 7/23-30

We will be leaving next Friday and will be in AK, DHS, Epcot and MK, so if anyone wants to find one, we can hide them! Just PM me and I can let you know via text message, or when we return.

I am bringing the notes of where they are hidden and have great intentions of searching for them all - my DS will enjoy it, especially since he may need distracted or not want to ride certain rides, or see certain shows! This way I can update :)

Can I still play? I'll be going in a few weeks..I would love to try and find some of the pennies already hidden, plus I'd like to add some new hidden ones of my own in new spots. When I get home, I can post where I hid them.

Can I still play? I'll be going in a few weeks..I would love to try and find some of the pennies already hidden, plus I'd like to add some new hidden ones of my own in new spots. When I get home, I can post where I hid them.

I just came over to check the same thing! I saw someone mention it on another thread and it reminded me that I had seen this back in April when I was planning our trip for this month. There's nothing very current on the first page. Anyone? :confused3

I will be going over Labor day weekend and I will hide a few more as well as look for some. We had a blast doing this in January (see page 9). I will post locations when we return.

I'll be back "home" for a few days in the middle of November! I'm sure my niece will want to play along, so we'll look for and hide a few pennies!

We leave Saturday! I'm going to look for some pennies and hide some new ones. I'll be sure to post where I hid them when I get back!

We leave in 2 weeks. Is anyone still interested in doing this? I still have some painted pennies from the last trip in Feb. that I can hide. Please post if you are interested.

We leave in 2 weeks. Is anyone still interested in doing this? I still have some painted pennies from the last trip in Feb. that I can hide. Please post if you are interested.

Going to be in the World Sept 3rd thur Sept 6th. Is there a current list of hidden pennies??? Would like to look for some & maybe hide some also.

Going to be in the World Sept 3rd thur Sept 6th. Is there a current list of hidden pennies??? Would like to look for some & maybe hide some also.

Unfortunately I will be there the same time as you, so there will be no way for you to know where the pennies will be that I hid. There is a list on the front page of the thread- not sure which ones are still there.

Unfortunately I will be there the same time as you, so there will be no way for you to know where the pennies will be that I hid. There is a list on the front page of the thread- not sure which ones are still there.

No one has let me know to update the front page, so I'm not sure either and I'm the OP.

No one has let me know to update the front page, so I'm not sure either and I'm the OP.

I will do my best to remember while we are there to look and I will let you know when we get back what all is still there. If anyone is interested I will hide some while we are there. We get back on the 7th. It will probably be the weekend after that before I am able to get things caught up with work and school. I will let everyone know then. :)

I am here now and want to do this. I will be on the look out for some pennies!

Was there last month but forgot the list, lol. I did hide a penney on the riverboat in MK. It's on the lower level in the little room with the sitting area. It's behind the curtain on the window. Wanted to see if it was still there when we go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter