• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday Park Hours

jrico

Earning My Ears
We will be traveling to WDW the week before Christmas, December 16-23. In 2016 we were there
the week before Christmas and the Park hours extended, for increased crowds I'm sure , example MK opened everyday at 7 am. Anyone know when they might announce park hour updates? We just know
so much can be done on busier days if we make rope drop or plan some later nights.

They've literally just updated them!

Just had a look for you, MK opens at 8 on the 16th, 17th, 19th and 21st. 9am on the 18th, 20th and EMH 7am on the 22nd and 23rd :)

I was going to ask the same thing. Thank you! Four days from my trip now have earlier hours. Yay! Now, I need Touring Plans to update their site!

They've literally just updated them!

Just had a look for you, MK opens at 8 on the 16th, 17th, 19th and 21st. 9am on the 18th, 20th and EMH 7am on the 22nd and 23rd :)
Awesome !! Thanks.

Does anyone know if HEA will stay at 9 or will it be bumped to later with the later park hours on 12-20?

In checking the hours I noticed that they have added an 8:30 ROL at AK on 12/18 - but the park is listed as closing at 8 pm. Do you think they will extend the hours now that there is an 8:30 ROL? Fingers crossed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter