Holiday Secret Sister Swap 2011- You may send package 2 as it is ready

Dear Secret Sister.
I just recieved my wonderful package!
I have to say that I have never seen the pockets before and know that I will be able to use them as I save every reciept on every trip!
and I LOVE the adorable buttons!
and thank you for the Hawaii inspired items!
I feel like the holidays have really kicked off now!
Thank you!
Rita:santa:

Hi Princess Julia here:

thanks so much to my secert sister! i love all of the zebra ribbons, the paper pack, the D.C. stuff, the paper airplane, the festive stickers, the the hair do harriet, the blinged letters, and the sparkly flowers. everything is so me once again thank you so much i love it all!!!!:yay:

Doodlebug just opened her box but she wont stop looking at everything.

She says thank you to her secret sister and that she loves you!!

Everything was so "her" especially the sleep mask. she loves those. Shes busy trying to wear the fuzzy socks on her face!!

Dear SS
It has been so long since Ive purchased any stickles for myself that I forgot that you sent those too!
Thank you!:hug:

Rebecca, can we get the info back in the first post, pretty please? I just want to make sure that I have everything done right :)

I will get it off my computer after I get home today. I have our laptop here and it doesn't have the information.

Rebecca

Thanks to my secret sister!! I got some great items! Stickers, ribbon...all kinds of great things I can really use for dogs and Disney!! Yay!!

Rebecca - pm sent to you!

I got my package today:banana:pixiedust: I got TWO big bags of candy corn :goodvibes (which DS's are nicking already) some cute ribbons and lace :love:, fancy sprinkles (we have nothing so good here) and some ephemera packs which I LOVE:lovestruc Thank you SS!

my package came!!!

Thank you!!
I got lots of shiny stuff!! princess crown stickers, rhinestones, birthday bling, brads and ribbons!!

Love it all!!!

In case my SS is wondering:rolleyes1 Monday is the last mailing day to guarantee delivery here by Christmas ;) Not that I'm impatient:yay::guilty::rotfl: I'm fine with getting it whenever convenient

Got my 2nd package today!!! Thank you to my secret sister Lisa!!!!!!

my package contained the most beautiful handmade snowflake ornaments(can't wait to put up my tree, but we have to wait for Josh)
a very cool christmas frog ornament, this is going to be the first one on my tree, I love him!
a bath set that smells absolutely heavenly
shiny silver stars for my scrapbooks
A mickey 2012 pocket calendar, I was looking for one yesterday!
peppermint chocolate
note cards, which I think are handmade also, they are perfect!

Everything is so me, thank you again Lisa!

Cassey

You are very welcome!

thought you could put a photo behind the snowflakes! yes the cards are handmade too!

boy I must be physic getting the photo calendar :lmao:

enjoy!

Hi this is Megan....thank you to my secret sister Julia

I got a fun christmas game, 2 yummy lipglosses, 2 fun nail art polishes,
cute reindeer scrubby and shower gel, 2 ornaments to make one santa one snowflake my mom has santas on her tree so i will make it for her and a bunch of chocolate.

thank you so much for my fun and yuumy surprises I love them all :love:

Merry Christmas :santa:
Love
Megan

Hi this is Princess Julia,

Megan, Merry Christmas to you too! I am so happy you like your surprizes! Enjoy them!:santa:

Hi this is Princess Julia,

Megan, Merry Christmas to you too! I am so happy you like your surprizes! Enjoy them!:santa:

Thank you Julia, (mom here) she really loves all her goodies! especially the game, has been playing it all weekend!

I got my second package today - Just what I needed to cheer me up as I'm off work with a yucky throat infection.:sick: My SS was Cassey, and she really spoiled me!:lovestruc:hug: I got:

-white citrus body lotion (I've never tried it, but it smells mmmmmmmmm!)
- 4 studio G stickles in the most amazing, subtle colours:worship:
- Some lovely blue and green page elements with matching ricrac and party stickers - perfect for DS(12)'s party pics (lime green is his favourite colour!!)
- LYB banners and flower dots plus fun water splash stickers - the banner and flower dots will be perfect for my Aunt's 80th birthday tea at Fortnum and Mason, as their signiture colour is just that shade of aqua!:woohoo:
- a really cute notebook - perfect for my trip notes
and...da da DA! my favourite thing - a book of Becky Fleck scrapbook page maps! I especially like that its spiral bound (we don't get that so much over ehre) so I can leave it open while I'm working, not have to prop it open.

Thank you so, so much! If I'd come round the shops with you I honestly couldn't have chosen anything better:cloud9::hug:

I got my second package today - Just what I needed to cheer me up as I'm off work with a yucky throat infection.:sick: My SS was Cassey, and she really spoiled me!:lovestruc:hug: I got:

-white citrus body lotion (I've never tried it, but it smells mmmmmmmmm!)
- 4 studio G stickles in the most amazing, subtle colours:worship:
- Some lovely blue and green page elements with matching ricrac and party stickers - perfect for DS(12)'s party pics (lime green is his favourite colour!!)
- LYB banners and flower dots plus fun water splash stickers - the banner and flower dots will be perfect for my Aunt's 80th birthday tea at Fortnum and Mason, as their signiture colour is just that shade of aqua!:woohoo:
- a really cute notebook - perfect for my trip notes
and...da da DA! my favourite thing - a book of Becky Fleck scrapbook page maps! I especially like that its spiral bound (we don't get that so much over ehre) so I can leave it open while I'm working, not have to prop it open.

Thank you so, so much! If I'd come round the shops with you I honestly couldn't have chosen anything better:cloud9::hug:

You are very welcome, so happy to hear it got there before the holidays and could cheer you up a little! Hope you feel better soon!

Cassey

Thank you Julia, (mom here) she really loves all her goodies! especially the game, has been playing it all weekend!

Lisa, my great aunt had that game at her home when I was young, she still had it for my children to play with when I brought them to visit her. It has become one of their favoritesI So glad she is enjoying it.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter