Holiday Secret Sister Swap 2011- You may send package 2 as it is ready

Lisa, my great aunt had that game at her home when I was young, she still had it for my children to play with when I brought them to visit her. It has become one of their favoritesI So glad she is enjoying it.

Cassey

oh how sweet....she's packing it for our trip!

Got my second package today! My SS was Mazda...and no, I didn't know!! LOL (She asked me in a note if I knew it was her!) I got some great stuff! Ribbon, fibers, glitter, paper, chocolates, some really cute knitted cup holders, chipboard, accordian tags...etc...

Thanks so much Mazda! You really made my day! Things are crazy now with the holiday hustle and you really made me stop to smile! Thanks for that! :hug:

You're welcome! I tried to find a mix of things, including stuff you might not have at home:)

Cassey, if you look on the "scrapping with swap items" you'll see I've already lifted a layout from the book:goodvibes It made me feel so much better I'm working from home today:rotfl: Well, sort of :rolleyes1

Princess Julia Here:

Thank you to my secert sister doodle bug for the boxes!!!! The second box contained a squishy pink ball with a face and when you squish it you see that its filled with BUBBLES!!!:yay::banana: also in the box was a colorful charm bracelet, with an OMG charm for the bracelet. Puffy pink cupcake stickers, puffy blue note stickers and some blue bling for my cell phone. And my favorite thing CHOCOLATE:banana::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thank you so much, I love it!!! :santa:Merry Christmas!!:santa:

Got my second package today!! Needed it too since I am soo sick it made the day a little better. It appears I would have had it sooner but it got repackaged in Seattle. Hopefully its all there!!

My Secret Sister was Erin. LMK

There was ribbon, candy bar, dark chocolate my fave, too bad its gonna have to wait for me to eat it :) a beautiful Christmas paper bag album. lots of gems! and some sticker and titles.

Thanks so much!!

I dropped the ball... I forgot to get a second package together. I will work on it this week and send out an extra special package out by the end of the week!
Sorry.
S :)

Rachal - so glad you finally got it! Hmmmm....wonder what the repackaging was all about? It sounds like that was everything...but I honestly don't remember what all was in it? LOL

Hey Rachal!
Thank you Sister for the great box! It came yesterday.
I love the cute mini cannisters!
I recieved 3 mini cannisters with Mickey heads with a star, antlers and a Santa hat on them. So cute!
Stamps, floss, tag and smash books, tape, m&ms, and this funky tool thing that might actually help with my cricut!
Oh, and the card?, its going on the beach in the Hawaii book!
Thank you!:santa:
Rita

Secret Santa Sisters~
Lets all give a big around of applause and virtual hugs to our own Santa, the one who makes this possible~ Rebecca!
Rebecca, thank you for making this all possible for us to play, taking the time out of your busy life, especially this time of year!
I appreciate you very much!
Merry Christmas!
Rita:hug::santa:

Erin, yup it was in a bubble mailer with what looks like a priority mailer address part cut out of it taped to the front.

Rita, you are welcome. Glad you liked everything. The paint cans were so much fun to make. I loved that little tool too, almost bought one for my stocking. I love the bikini cards ;)

Thank you Rita! I am glad you all enjoy your gifts and have fun buying, making, sending, and receiving.

It looks like except for the last package that is being mailed after Christmas by request of the receiver- our adults all have their packages. I am still waiting on confirmations for 2 girls.

Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca - both packages gaave me a treat just when I needed it, and I love choosing different things for surprises, so it ticks all boxes for me;)

Doodlebug got her package today!! she was so excited cause I woke her up by tossing it on her. :) it was 1030 already!!

Her SS was Ansley

She got some awesome stuff!
a paint your own minnie statue
some new years stuff
stickles
a white board
pencils,
cool paper ribbon
a memory book
I think thats all. i only got to see for a second. she was too excited to show it all to me.

thank you to my SS Rita for all the wonderful goodies! (sorry I didn't get to post earlier - computer was sick again)

my package was full !

lots of candy
mulberry paper flowers
3 sets of red flower embellies
mickey xmas embellie
disney brads
xmas stamp set

and my handmade gift was 12 sets (one for each month) and an extra disney set of a journal box, deco squares, extra brads, buttons and flowers! will be such a great addition to my pages!

Rita also included a gift bag for Megan! it had a cute hair elastics lollipop, xmas stamp set, pooh & friends magic wash cloth and candy!

Thank you so much Rita for spoiling us both!

I am so relieved to see your post! Ive never, knock on wood!, had a package lost in the mail before and I was so worried! I need a little "phew" smiley!
I am so glad that you and Megan liked everything and hope you'll be able to use everything.
I have so much with these swaps!:santa:

I am so relieved to see your post! Ive never, knock on wood!, had a package lost in the mail before and I was so worried! I need a little "phew" smiley!
I am so glad that you and Megan liked everything and hope you'll be able to use everything.
I have so much with these swaps!:santa:

sorry I took so long and I worried you....computer was back in the shop, had texted rlovew, guess she didn't see it!

will definately be able to use all my wonderful goodies!
thanks again!!

sorry I took so long and I worried you....computer was back in the shop, had texted rlovew, guess she didn't see it!

will definately be able to use all my wonderful goodies!
thanks again!!

Sorry- I don't have texting so they are deleted without my even looking at them. We are looking at changing services and then woud have texting.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter