How do I get from MK to Poly for dinner?

monalsw

<font color=blue>Had an embarassing SpongeBob mome
We will be making PS's for 'Ohana's on 2/6 (hopefully). We plan to spend that day at MK and won't have a car. How do we get from MK to Poly? I know this might be very simple, but I've never left for a resort from a park?

TIA

Besides the monorail you can also take the launch that goes to the GF and then the Poly...lots of fun unless you are there on a cold day. You can also take the ferry to the TTC and take the short walk to the Poly from there. We often take whichever arrives first.

Where do we get the monorail or ferry? At the TTC? How do we get there? Really, I'm totally ignorant to WDW transportation, other than the busses from the resorts to the parks, lol.

Is there any way to get a transportation map before we go? I'm sure I'll have other questions, like how do we get to FW from the parks?

All help is greatly appreciated!

As you exit out of the Magic Kingdom, stay to your right, and follow the Monorail Beam in the air until you reach the station. You can't miss it. Make sure you read the overhead signs as there are two seperate monorails. One whisks right through the Polynesian... and the other one actually stops there. So make sure to board the Resort Monorail. You'd be surprised how many people fail to read the signs, and then get on the Express train, and wonder why the train doesnt stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter