How Many Countries Can You Visit in Two Weeks?! - DLRP and more! TR LINK!!!! Pg. 20!!

Wow! I can't believe how close your trip is now! :yay: I really like your new do! It looks so cool and comfortable and will be a nice travel style I think! :thumbsup2

Your pictures of your family and the faces you guys make was stinking hilarious!!!!! :lmao:

Woohoo on your trip being 2 days away!!!!! :yay:

Sorry I haven't been good at keeping up with this PTR...I promise I'll do better with the TR. Btw love the new haircut...it really suits you :thumbsup2

Wow! I can't believe how close your trip is now! :yay: I really like your new do! It looks so cool and comfortable and will be a nice travel style I think! :thumbsup2

Your pictures of your family and the faces you guys make was stinking hilarious!!!!! :lmao:

I know, I can't believe it's here already!

Thanks, I really love my hair. I styled it myself for the first time, and it was soooo easy.

We love our crazy faces. There will likely be plenty of them on the actual TR....

Woohoo on your trip being 2 days away!!!!! :yay:

Sorry I haven't been good at keeping up with this PTR...I promise I'll do better with the TR. Btw love the new haircut...it really suits you :thumbsup2

Don't worry Tanz, it's okay. :)

Thanks, I really like the new cut too.

I love your whole family!!!! I'm all about making funny faces!

BTW, I totally chopped my hair off the other day too! Like 14 inches. Your hair looks AWESOME! Totally suits you! BTW, message me so we can become FB friends!

I love your whole family!!!! I'm all about making funny faces!

BTW, I totally chopped my hair off the other day too! Like 14 inches. Your hair looks AWESOME! Totally suits you! BTW, message me so we can become FB friends!

Hahaha, we're all about making ridiculous faces. I don't think we've ever taken a trip where there weren't pictures of us making them.

That's awesome! 14 inches! :eek: That's crazy. How does it feel? Liberating I'm guessing? ;) Thanks for the compliment, I totally love it right now. I'm so glad I cut it off.

I'm sending you a PM. :)

Just wanted to drop in and wish you all a wonderful trip... and just the perfect amount of beer, cheese, bread and chocolate!:wizard:

Haha, I just saw your update with all of your families crazy faces, you guys are hysterical! :laughing: And I love your hair! I'd love to cut mine short like that, but I have to wait til I'm skinnier, I like having long hair now to hide behind. :rolleyes1 :rotfl: Someday I'll be brave and go short!

I can't believe your trip is here! Are you leaving today or tomorrow? I absolutely cannot wait for this TR! :banana:

Last day of work for me today. Tomorrow we leave. I probably won't sleep tonight I am so excited. Weighed my suitcase yesterday YEAH 35 pounds. I'm sure it will be heavier when we come back. My plan is to go to a Kipling store for sure. My cousin told me there is one in the town I grew up in Wijnegem. She said there is a big mall so that will be a stop for sure. Danielle and I will take pictures to post. I want to say thank you so much to all of you for following Danielle's trip report. You are all awesome:grouphug:

Last day of work for me today. Tomorrow we leave. I probably won't sleep tonight I am so excited. Weighed my suitcase yesterday YEAH 35 pounds. I'm sure it will be heavier when we come back. My plan is to go to a Kipling store for sure. My cousin told me there is one in the town I grew up in Wijnegem. She said there is a big mall so that will be a stop for sure. Danielle and I will take pictures to post. I want to say thank you so much to all of you for following Danielle's trip report. You are all awesome:grouphug:

35 pound suitcase, way to go! I hope yall have a nice relaxing day (if that's even possible) and a wonderful trip. Safe travels! :wizard:

Just wanted to drop in and wish you all a wonderful trip... and just the perfect amount of beer, cheese, bread and chocolate!:wizard:

Thanks! I will make sure it's well balanced with beer, cheese, bread, and chocolate. :lmao:

Haha, I just saw your update with all of your families crazy faces, you guys are hysterical! :laughing: And I love your hair! I'd love to cut mine short like that, but I have to wait til I'm skinnier, I like having long hair now to hide behind. :rolleyes1 :rotfl: Someday I'll be brave and go short!

I can't believe your trip is here! Are you leaving today or tomorrow? I absolutely cannot wait for this TR! :banana:

You should definitely cut it! But don't be afraid of a chubby face or being heavier. This cut actually makes my face look thinner than it did before, so I think it's a good choice. :goodvibes

We leave tomorrow! I can't believe it's actually here either. Aaaahhhhh!!

Boo. I still have to work tomorrow, don't rub it in. Hahaha.

I think your suitcase might weigh a weeny bit more once you put last minute items in it....wait, that's mine, nevermind.

Kipling store!!!!! That's so exciting!

35 pound suitcase, way to go! I hope yall have a nice relaxing day (if that's even possible) and a wonderful trip. Safe travels! :wizard:

Mine was actually 37, so I was pretty happy. We have one of those luggage scales that you carry with you so you can ensure that you don't go over.

One more daaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!

I'm on my lunch at work right now just thinking about the fact that we leave tomorrow. :goodvibes That's so exciting!

I had my pedicure on Monday. I took a picture of my toes, but I'll leave you in suspense as to what color they are until I get back. :lmao:

I have an appointment for a gel manicure tonight at Ulta. It's supposed to last up to three weeks with no chipping, so we'll have to see how that holds out.

Other than that, our flight leaves tomorrow at 6pm! I will say goodbye tomorrow, but this is my last update until then.

I'm packed, ready to go, suitcase weighed (37 pounds, cha!!!). Cameras are at home charging as we speak.

I have to be to work at 6am tomorrow, which means I need to get up at 5am. This I am not looking forward to. But at 2:30pm, I will be out the door and on my way. :goodvibes

Thanks to everyone who followed along on this PTR. I am so stoked to write this TR when I get back.

If there is anyone out there who is not Facebook friends with me that would like to follow along, feel free to PM me with your link today and I will add you as a friend. I can't guarantee TONS of updates, but I will try to post when I have access to Wifi. :goodvibes

Danielle, I am so excited for you. You're going to have a great time; so many wonderful things to look forward to. And you get to go with your family, which is so nice.

I hope everything goes smoothly and you have the best time!

Good luck with the gel manicure! I was going to try one, but I chickened out because I heard they're really hard to remove. I hardly ever do my nails (though now that I live in Florida and not the Snow belt, I've been doing them more) so I didn't want to have to go back into the salon to get it off.

I'd love to follow along and see updates! I'll send you a PM with my FB link!

Have a fantastic time!!

Danielle -

Have a totally awesome trip! I will be looking for your FB posts AND a picture of your nails! :thumbsup2

Danielle, I am so excited for you. You're going to have a great time; so many wonderful things to look forward to. And you get to go with your family, which is so nice.

I hope everything goes smoothly and you have the best time!

There are so many things to look forward too. I'm so excited. :goodvibes

Good luck with the gel manicure! I was going to try one, but I chickened out because I heard they're really hard to remove. I hardly ever do my nails (though now that I live in Florida and not the Snow belt, I've been doing them more) so I didn't want to have to go back into the salon to get it off.

I'd love to follow along and see updates! I'll send you a PM with my FB link!

Have a fantastic time!!

I've heard that too, but they also offer removal at the salons for $5 so I'm just going to do that. I do my nails all the time, so they're used to it. Haha. I got your link, I'll find you when on FB when I get home (restricted at work).

Danielle -

Have a totally awesome trip! I will be looking for your FB posts AND a picture of your nails! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I can't wait to share it with everyone. :goodvibes

How exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it!

I'm curious about that manicure too. :lmao:

Have a fantastic time, and travel safely!!!

Wow, I was way behind, but it looks like I caught up just in time to wish you a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear all about it! Have an amazing time!

I want you to have the best trip ever....you will love your gel manicure, Shanleigh got one the day before we went to Disney and it lasted her the whole two weeks we were there:thumbsup2 Be safe and have a great time:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter