How Many Countries Can You Visit in Two Weeks?! - DLRP and more! TR LINK!!!! Pg. 20!!

I want to thank you all so much for the wonderful thoughts and prayers for my mother. When we visited her yesterday she seemed better. It looks like her vision is getting better too. We are still waiting for the MRI results. Again thank you so much for all the concerns Danielle and I truly appreciate it.:love:

Oh sweetie, so sorry to hear about your Grandma. We will keep her and your family in our thoughts and prayers. I hope your ear is on the mend too!:grouphug: hugs from Shanleigh as well!

Hey Danielle, am sorry to hear that you got a perforated ear drum during the trip that put a dampner on things.

I'm also very sorry to hear about your grandma not being well...I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

Welcome home! Will keep you and your family in our prayers...hope your grandma is feeling much better soon! Flying with that ear could not have been fun. :grouphug:

Danielle, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma, I hope she recovers fully and quickly. I'll keep her and your family in my thoughts!
Also sorry to hear about your ear drum, that can't have been fun!

Thank you everyone for your well wishes.

Time has not been on my side lately, which explains my lengthy absence. I'm terribly sorry for that. I promise, I will be getting the TR started. I have to get all of my photos together and uploaded, and then we'll get started.

I wanted to give everyone an update on my Grandma. She is currently in a very intense rehab facility. After all of the tests that were done they found out that she actually had 12 mini strokes. She is fortunate, because she doesn't seem to have a lot of damage from it. However, she cannot see very well at this point, and her hearing has decreased even more.

She is still in the rehab facility and things are moving along slowly. They were talking about a tentative release date of 8/10, but that's dependent on what the therapists say. I don't see it happening and I think she has a ways to go for sure. I'll keep you posted along the way. My poor mom is running herself ragged seeing her every day at the rehab, and I'm getting beaten up at work. By the time I get home every night, I only have enough energy to eat my dinner and go to bed. Seriously. It will get better soon.

Anyway, hang in there with me and I will be starting the TR soon. Thanks for your support. :)

Oh honey!
Take your time. we will be here.
prayers for grandma, i have been thru a similar situation with the rehab facility and a family member, please tell your momma its okay to take a break for one day, otherwise she will get ill herself.....sigh
hugs,:hug:
KIM

I already commented on your other TR, but don't worry about us. We will be here waiting patiently, you need to focus your attention on your grandmother and your work so you can be all together again. Things can only get better, I'm sure. Hope your grandmother makes a smooth recovery and some :hug: for you! :)

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, but I am glad she is slowly improving and that she is in an acute rehab program (at least that's how it sounds). If she is in acute rehab and isn't ready to go home on the 10th your mom should talk to the social worker/case manager about sub acute rehabe or a skilled nursing facility. I'm sure they'll have a family meeting to dicuss.

Praying that you grandma gets a little better everyday and your mom keeps up her strength!

Sending :hug: and prayers for all of you as you all work to get your grandmother better. Bless your mom for going to the rehab facility every day. I'm sure it's a great boost for your grandmother. And bless you for dealing with the stress of work plus the stress of not beign able to help your mom and grandmother as much as you'd like. Please take care of yourself, too. We'll see you back here when the time is right. :goodvibes

Take all the time you need we we will all be here ready to listen whenever you are ready to tell the story! I hope your grandma continues to improve, I'm sending my good vibes along to her and to your family. Take care.

Thank you all so much for the well wishes for my mom and Danielle's grandma. My brother and I have a meeting with her case worker and Physical therapist on Monday to determine what to do next. We will post an update as soon as we find out.

thank you so much for all the love:grouphug:

Danielle, I'm very sorry to hear about all the problems your grandma has faced. It seems like she has more to endure and I will send prayers and good thoughts her way.

I think we'll always be here, so focus on your family and we'll see you when you actually get a chance to breathe. :thumbsup2

I've been on a long break from the DIS too...been super crazy and finally had some time to come check up on all my Subs.

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother and hope everything continues to get better.

I'm also sorry to hear about your ear! Hopefully it's not bothering you now...

I just wanted to let everyone know that my mom has been moved to a Nursing/Rehab center right down the road from us. We are 5 minutes away so that is fantastic. She still has a long way to go before she can come home. If she still needs help then we will arrange for home care during the day while all of us are at work. Her improvement has been slow but steady.

That is great news! So glad to hear she's been steadily improving and that she's now only 5 minutes away :thumbsup2

Thought I had already replied to this but apparently the Dis ate my post!
Glad to hear that she is improving, and that she's into a center so close! My best wishes for her continued improvement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter