How Many Countries Can You Visit in Two Weeks?! - DLRP and more! TR LINK!!!! Pg. 20!!

How exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it!

I'm curious about that manicure too. :lmao:

Have a fantastic time, and travel safely!!!

Thanks, we will!

I will post pictures of the manicure when I get back. It was pretty cool. :goodvibes

Have a great trip!!! :banana:

Thanks!

Wow, I was way behind, but it looks like I caught up just in time to wish you a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear all about it! Have an amazing time!

That's all right, you are here in time. :goodvibes I can't wait to write all about it.

I want you to have the best trip ever....you will love your gel manicure, Shanleigh got one the day before we went to Disney and it lasted her the whole two weeks we were there:thumbsup2 Be safe and have a great time:hug:

I do love my gel manicure already, and it's only like 2 hours old. :lmao: We will have the best trip ever, I can guarantee it.

YAY! Have a great trip! I can't wait to read all about it! :hug:

Thanks! I can't wait to write about it too, and it's not even here yet.

Bon voyage!!! Have a fab time eating, drinking and Disneying to your heart's content. :goodvibes.

As we say in Flemish Tot Ziens. Till we see you again is the best translation. Thanks for all the great time wishes. I am sure we will have a fantastic trip.

Have a great trip! Can't wait to read all about it.

Also, I want to hear about your experience with those nails and if they really do last!! :thumbsup2

Haven't been on the DIS lately, been so busy, but i'm curious to see how your manicure turns out too!! Hopefully you can take a picture the day you come back from your trip to see how well they held up!

Hope you're having a blast!!

Awww... I missed your departure :( Well, I hope you had a safe flight (well, flights) and are having a great time! Can't wait to read/hear all about the trip when you get back! :mickeyjum

Hi guys.

I'm back but wanted to fill you in on some things. First, I suffered from a perforated ear drum about nine days into the trip. It put a mild damper on things to say the least but all was okay.

We got home yesterday and went to check on my Grandma. We couldn't get into the house and things looked weird. Needless to say when we got in we found her on the floor of her bedroom wrapped up in her blanket. She was awake but very out of it. We called 911 immediately and had her brought to the hospital. They believe she has pneumonia but are also checking other things. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers please. She has lost her vision at this point and we don't know what is going to happen next. I will keep you all posted. Many of you know we had a scare with her about a year ago, so we will see what this brings.

IheartDDuck said:
Hi guys.

I'm back but wanted to fill you in on some things. First, I suffered from a perforated ear drum about nine days into the trip. It put a mild damper on things to say the least but all was okay.

We got home yesterday and went to check on my Grandma. We couldn't get into the house and things looked weird. Needless to say when we got in we found her on the floor of her bedroom wrapped up in her blanket. She was awake but very out of it. We called 911 immediately and had her brought to the hospital. They believe she has pneumonia but are also checking other things. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers please. She has lost her vision at this point and we don't know what is going to happen next. I will keep you all posted. Many of you know we had a scare with her about a year ago, so we will see what this brings.

Oh my goodness. What an unfortunate turn of events. I hope all is well with her. Prayers out to you and your family.

Oh wow, I'm so sorry to hear about both of those things happening. I hope your ear is alright. I'll be praying for your Grandma, I hope she'll get better. :hug:

Welcome Home.

So very sorry to hear about your grandmother. It is very frightening how ill elderly people can become in a short of amount of time. Hopefully with antibiotics, IV fluids, and lots of supportive care she will be on the mend. :hug:

Please, please keep us posted on her progress.

Also, sorry to hear about your ear drum. ACK!

Oh wow, sorry to hear about your ear and your grandma.

Hope you still had a nice trip.

What an awful thing to come back to! Sending big :hug: to you and all my best :goodvibes for your grandma.

And a perforated eardrum - my goodness!

I look forward to hearing about your trip, but make sure you take care of you and your family first!

I'm so sorry about your ear! I hope things are ok!

And I'm praying for your grandma! I can't imagine how scary that must have been! I'll be praying for you and your family, too! :grouphug:

Welcome Home. I hope your trip was all your expected it to be and more.

So sorry about your Grandma. Prayers being said for her.

Welcome home! Sorry for the downers that accompanied your trip! I had a perforated ear drum one tiem and it was no fun! Prayers and thoughts goign out to your gradmother!

Oh my goodness, that is quite the scare. I hope all is well and if not, will be well soon. My thoughts are with you and your family :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter