How many days do you got left?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 days and a few hours here!

Now I'm just hoping for decent weather so our flight can get out of Indiana!

8 days to go!!!! AND a bit of a problem - DH is home throwing up!!!! Hope it ends with him and not the rest of us.....

Ten more days for our first trip to WDW! We just told the kids this weekend. They are counting down the days too now!!

:Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2:

43 days! It's so exciting!!! :thumbsup2

With Christmas just around the corner - these 43 days are gonna FLYYYYY BYYYY!! YAY! :yay:

Cant wait - cant wait - cant wait. :banana:

And with it being a SUPRISE Mom & Son trip - I cant even TALK about, and Im about to *burst* at the seams!!!

Hi Cathryn!
We are going to be there the same time. We arrive 01-24 until 02-03.
Where are you staying?
We are at the Contemporary for the 1st 5 nights then the Poly for the last 5 nights. Look for 2 crazy HDLGMHPC wearin' NJ gals (me 37 & DD 9) & one cranky grandmother in tow!!!

Lisa

42 more days!!! YAY!!! :yay:

Im about to BUST - I cant talk about it at home, cuz it's a suprise for my son, and my fiance isnt going and is jealous.... so Im stuck bubbling with anticipation - ALONE!!!! :teeth:

Ill be at POP! :thumbsup2

I am now counting by hours!!! 72 until we leave!!!! then its off to WDW until 12.23....... i can not wait.....

Leaving in less than 48 hours. We are driving, so we arrive on Monday morning! I have so much to do, yet here I sit on the Disboards! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter