How many days do you got left?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are T Minus 6 days and counting and my 3 princess: rock their socks off in the land of magic and I will admit full heartedly that I think i am more excited than they are!!! Sometimes I am waking up at night thinking about it!!!That is totally crazy!!

<sigh> can't wait!!

we have 6 more days. A ll packing is finished car reservation confirmed. we are ready for the Christmas party. Hope you all are ready for the fun and excitement, we are. :stitch: :goofy: :ccat: :tink: :simba: We will see you there.

TMB1203 said:
52 days! :goodvibes

I'm already packed :rotfl:

Have you been reading the Focker Threads?? Don't be surprised if you get "focked" one day. :rotfl2: It may be ME!! (If I don't chicken out on doing it) :rotfl:

Blueyed Girl said:
Have you been reading the Focker Threads?? Don't be surprised if you get "focked" one day. :rotfl2: It may be ME!! (If I don't chicken out on doing it) :rotfl:

No, I don't think I've ever seen that thread...I'll have to look for it.
My husband would freak out! He already thinks I'm nuts for coming to these boards everyday. :lmao:
I guess I should go to HD for my LGMH? :teeth:

TMB1203 said:
No, I don't think I've ever seen that thread...I'll have to look for it.
My husband would freak out! He already thinks I'm nuts for coming to these boards everyday. :lmao:
I guess I should go to HD for my LGMH? :teeth:

:rotfl2: My DH thinks the same thing! Too funny. I still haven't made it to HD for the LGMH yet. If all else fails, I guess I'll make a couple on my computer.

13 - til WDW :banana: :banana:

We leave for Florida and the gorgeous Gulf Coast beaches in 6 days :banana:

22 MORE DAYS!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! And by the way what do you do with the LGMH from HD when you get them? Just curious. Thanks :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter