How Many Days Have You Spent In Florida?

256 in ten years, and we will be adding 31 on this year!!!! I am not goig to even the guess the amount we have spent!!!!!!!

As a family, roughly 350 days, and I did 2 trips on my own before that! Wow, a year of my life in Florida! My first year there was 1981 though!

Pam

64 for me, and there will be another 16 days this year and hopefully another 10 days next year ;)

We're only at 86. We won't be returning until 2012 either, but we may be doing a total of 5 weeks split over our wedding:love: in the April and then another trip either in the September or the December :woohoo: Don't think we're doing too badly considering one of us is a full-time student. Again. :goodvibes

I was at a rough guess of about 200 in November 2008. 2 more trips since then have added another 32 days or so. Will hopefully manage another 2 weeks in October this year. Have to have a slight break so I can go to Australia for 3 weeks in July for my Mothers 80th birthday party! :wizard:

Oh how funny

It was a real trip down memory lane trying to work it out:thumbsup2

I think its 296 - give or take a day or 2:idea::idea:

Loooved the questions:banana:

i would have to say 71 (i was at 73 for the trip across the pond but took off 2 days one for nassau and one for castaway cay)

i do hope to get close to that 100 mark before the end of next year ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter