How Many Days Have You Spent In Florida?

I wonder if Wayne will come on this thread daily and increase his count by 1 :lmao:

:lmao:

Well I haven't a clue about how many days we have been - I must try and work it out later on. I do know however that DS turned 3 in January while we were away and both DS and DD have been for 57 so far :rolleyes1

To date I have spent 98 days in Florida with another 20 to come this year. :goodvibes

DD will have spent 33 days in Florida before her 2nd birthday. 23 days by 16mths old ;)

Great thread! :thumbsup2

293 days in total. Most in a calendar year = 51 in 2006 (closely followed by 46 in 2004). Most in a 12 month period = 56, May 2005 - May 2006. This year = 32.
No more for me since posting in November, 2008! :sad1:

my self

1991 (21 days) 1997 sister wedding (21 days) 2004 kaitlyns first visit to the mouse(21 days) 2006 (14 day)
77 days in total so far

beverley 0 days so far + we still got are honeymoon next year so that +14 2011

Only 14 :guilty:

Completely lost count of the number of days/nights I spend dreaming about being there though! :cloud9:

I can't remember exactly how many days as I'm a bit haphazard with bookings over the years with odd numbers of nights rather than nice tidy whole weeks.

For Florida alone (have been to Disneyland and DCL a few times too) at a guess I'd say, hmmm, 120 or so.

Just 28 for me, but after next year's trip it'll jump up to 50. :goodvibes

Ah, remember this thread from a while back !

I posted 79 days back in Nov 2008 and said I wouldn't get anymore *** DW had put her foot down after 5 trips and said we weren't going back.

Glad to say I twisted her arm a little (honest) and it will be 93 days after June/Jul's trip - only 10 weeks to go.

We'll need to go for the 100 after that surely ?

Garry

An approx calculation puts us on around 206 after our holiday later this year. Joshua would be around 115.

after this holiday we ll all be at 75... have some catching up to do with some of you lot!!
tracy

56 days too! .... the last time was in 2006, will be adding to those days in the future. :goodvibes

looking back over this thread - I 'guestimated' at 440 days and that was back in 2008, and I am still on 440!!:sad1:

Although come this December - I will have moved up to 466!!!:yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter