How Many Days Have You Spent In Florida?

With our trip in January we will be just under 200 I think. I too was someone who after our first trip couldn't understand why anyone would want to go tere more than once!!!!

Ooh - can I answer this one? Please?? Pretty please??? :rotfl:

living there is differnt than a holiday there.for you disney is a job so not a holiday your working.so out of all the time at disney what is work and realy a holiday?
Paulh

Sorry about this post - I put it in the wrong thread and now cant find a way of deleting it :lmao:

Far too many to even count, and sadly that is more about my age than anything else!
In the year that DS was a cm I spent 50+ days in that one year alone.
I began going there in 1984 so I'll leave the number of days to your imagination.
For the first time in 14 years I did not go there this year, but went to Mexico/Hawaii instead, and did enjoy the change, but I think that I will be back again next year.

oh gosh - I have been going since I was 5 and I'm now 34!!!:lmao:

I would guess that the first maybe 10 trips were for a fortnight and then we went a bit crazy and tend to go for 3 plus weeks.. so.....

an educated guess would be - 440 days approx!!:lmao:

172 days so far!
We'll be spending three weeks driving down to Orlando from Washington next May, so we'll probably only manage around four days of that in the Sunshine State.
...Maybe if I drive a bit faster? ;)

We have spent 205 days so far with 14 booked for next year,not to bad considering we were only going to go to Florida once.
We didnt know we would be bitten by the mouse. :mickeyjum
Us too! It was going to be the holiday of a lifetime in 2001, now been 6 times, 2 May/June 1 Christmas, 1 Easter & 2 Aug/Sept. 7th planned for Aug/Sept 2009. We've totaled 88 days so will go over the magic '100' next year.

98 days since 2000 with another 12 in dec 08 taking us to 110. You could add to that another 7 for DL California back in 05

I never wanted to go in the first place, i thought it was going to be a plastic paradise, but just like everyone else I got bitten by the Disney central Florida Bug

It looks like Mrs Varkie works to take us all to Disney :thumbsup2

hhmm had to get out the calculator but comes in at 83:goodvibes

I've lost count but I've been going for at least 2 weeks every year since 1996 and sometimes more than once in year. Our past 3 years we've gone for 3 weeks. Americans always find it hard to believe that we are there for so long! They are so backward about annual leave over there (but don't tell them I told you that!!!).

I started this thread some time ago now - and was amazed by how many days some of you have spent in Florida :)

I have just updated mine and I now stand at 88 - which is nearly 3 months over the last 5 years.

How are the rest of you doing if you add your most recent holidays??

Ok lets count up before I met DH I had been to Florida for 28 nights and the rest of the US for another 56 nights. Since being with DH have spent 112 in Florida with another 11 coming in December and spent a further 46 nights elsewhere in the US. So thats a grand total of 151 nights in Florida, by the end of this year, and 102 nights in other parts of the US.

Claire ;)

Well missed going to Florida in Dec 2008 due to kidney stones!! But went in Feb 2009 for 14 nights so that makes 154 nights in Florida since 1990 and 115 nights in other parts of the US since 1991. So I have spent 269 nights in the US in the past 20 years!!!! Plus in October due for another 12 or 14 nights in Florida :teeth:

Claire ;)

By the end of this year we'll be on 90 although 33 of that is two trips this year so not there yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter