How many miles from your house to WDW?

foreverdis

Mouseketeer
Just a question out of curiosity, since there are DISer's from all over the world!

I know that some folks travel a long way to visit WDW and thought it would be interesting to see how far some people come. I know for myself, it seems like it takes forever to get there, but it really doesn't-could be much further!

We are just over 1,000 miles from Mickey! How about you?

Thanks~Lisa

Live in Florida Panhandle, so it's about 390... going again next month so I will have to verify!

I would love to be 300 miles from Disney!

According to Mapquest, we are 1,349 miles away.

I would love to be 300 miles from Disney!
It definitely is nice to be within relatively easy driving distance. I never have to worry about flying, airports, checking baggage, being over a weight limit if we buy something when we're there ... plus, we get those nifty Florida resident discounts!

Scott

162 miles away. Not too long of a drive but just far away enough that it feels like a vacation everytime we go.

Live in Florida Panhandle, so it's about 390... going again next month so I will have to verify!
Sounds about right -- we're near Tallahassee, and I would have guessed Lynn Haven is about 80-90 miles west of us. I lived in Panama City when I was a small child, and used to work in Chipley back in the mid-'90s.

Scott

We are 1,007 miles away from the MK parking lot gates. I'll be driving it in approx. 12 days from now.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter