How many miles from your house to WDW?

We also drive from Virginia: 772 miles, about 12 hours.

This kills me because I grew up in Los Angeles County, very close to Disneyland: 26 miles, 33 minutes!!!

I loved the "roads laid out by drunken cows" comment in an earlier post. Got my belly laugh for the day!

Dang it!! I meant "crows, crows, crows"! I cannot type.

I don't know...the drunken cows are more fun to imagine.

Right now I am 1580 miles from home to WDW. Soon to be 740 (+-). Still a long way though.

Not sure on the exact miles, but we are WAY too far away! We fly from Anchorage, Alaska and we try to visit as often as we can. My husband is in the U.S. Air Force. He will be retiring in a year or so and then it's Florida here we come! Can't wait! I can't imagine living as close as some of you do!

According to map quest, I am 15.75 miles away. But for some reason, it doesn't have me getting onto I-4 at all, which makes zero sense to me.

Either way, to the closest "Disney World Entrance Sign" it's about a 15 minute drive. If that.

One of my best friends lives back behind WDW, .according to mapquest, she is 5 something miles away, and enjoys wishes nearly everynight from her bedroom window.

Wow, a pp is 15 miles away...I'd be at WDW every day!!!

Looks like many of you are about the same distance as we are-by air only 2.5 hours on a straight flight. Driving, uggggg, seems to take forever...

Why is it that coming home seems so much faster???

Lisa

According to Google Maps, from my drive way to the Disney Ticket and Transportation Center it is 912 miles or a 15 hour and 32 minute drive. That said, I bet I could make it in a tad under 14 hours.:drive: As long as I don't have to make any stops for the law. :car:

We have the best of both Worlds. Lands.

A mere 1367 miles or 24 hour drive to WDW.

A slightly further 1386 to DL, but good ol I-40 makes it closer to a 22 hour drive.

We always say we are just as close to either ocean, but it is a heckuva beach. :banana:

1022.49 Miles

16 hrs and 31 min drive.

Which means if I leave now I could make it there by breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter