How many miles from your house to WDW?

1,008 door to door. Takes right at 16 hours to drive it door to door. About 5 hours to fly, door to door.

Mapquest: 1404
Actual: Drive to airport 3hrs
Flight: direct 3 hrs
ME: priceless :cool1:

enjoy your trip! :thumbsup2

depending what way it is either around 1275 or 1300 and something!
either way too far. But we make the drive every year!

1,116 miles. We drive and without stopping, except for bathroom breaks, it's roughly 17 hours..but we stop overnight b/c of the kids so its a day and a half.
(or 2.5 hour flight)

18 hrs 34 mins / 1161.09 miles
way too far.. :sad2: although we are considering driving this may! never driven :scared1:

Too far--according to mapquest it is about 2900 miles :sad1: which is why we will be flying for our upcoming trip :thumbsup2

837 miles

We drove from Virginia to Savannah and stopped for the night on the way down -- that took about 8 hours. Then from Savannah to Orlando took another 4 hours.

On the way back, we left at 6am and, counting potty breaks and gas fill-ups, were home at 7pm the same night.

For us, it's not that bad of a drive.

To fly would mean driving to the airport (1 hour), hanging around the airport before our plane departs & going through security with four kids (2 hours), sitting on the plane (2 hours), changing planes in Atlanta and hanging out at their airport (2 hours), getting on another plane to Orlando (1 hour), finding our bags and getting a rental car (1 hour).

You're at 9 hours already. Tack on another 3 hours and we can drive it ourselves and save thousands in airfare, plus the cost of a rental car.

As the crow flies, from my house to the nearest point in WDW is 13.3 miles.

Unfortunately, the roads around here were laid out by drunken crows, and for the best time it is about 35 miles.

I have no idea about the miles, but basically it's the other side of the globe - I live in Belgium. From the time we leave home until the time we're at the resort, it takes about 20 hours of travel... waaaaaayyy to far!

We also drive from Virginia: 772 miles, about 12 hours.

This kills me because I grew up in Los Angeles County, very close to Disneyland: 26 miles, 33 minutes!!!

I loved the "roads laid out by drunken cows" comment in an earlier post. Got my belly laugh for the day!

983 miles - My driveway to Magic Kingdom. I've got 9 months until our trip. If I start walking....

about 1250 for us.

Actually, my answer was going to be "too many" :drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter