How much do you travel?

WOW! I hardly go anywhere compared to most people on this board.

If I think of the past four years (since I graduated college) I have been to WDW twice, and am hoping to start going once a year. I also visited Saint Lucia twice for a couple weeks (my father lived there on business); and do maybe 3-4 few day trips to either NYC, DC, upstate NY or the shore in DE or MD. I live right outside of Philadelphia.

This adds up to about one 1.5 week vacation and a long weekend every few months which I am perfectly contented with. My partner is somewhat older and used to visit Italy (where his parents are from), as well as FL where a lot of friends moved to all the time, but has come to really not like people as a whole, and also has an 18 year old cat which needs insulin daily.

This constrains travel but overall I am perfectly contented with this amount of travel. Upstate NY in the fall is absolutely gorgeous and otherwise I am always seeing something new. I am 27 now, and am hoping to be in a position such that I can engage in a higher degree of travel in my mid-30's to mid-40's.

Currently I am tentatively planning either my first Disney Cruise or DL trip to take place by mid 2019.

We're usually on the road traveling around the US 120-150 days a year and normally one international trip per year. Just got back from one with another one coming up.

Not enough. Totally based on money needed. And others' needs right now. Have been lucky enough to go on a big trip about every two or three years. And probably two very short ones in a year - weekend getaways.

I have lived in Japan and it sometimes feels weird to have lived across the world yet be missing so many closer adventures. Hopefully the tide will turn for me.

Love hearing about everyone's trips. Totally envious, but love hearing regardless.

When I was younger I travelled alot-- Greece twice, cruise, Vegas 5x, Nashville... Now that I'm older and married we both have an addiction to Disney & Universal so that was our one big trip every August. Last year I went to Pittsburgh, Disney and Deerfield Beach. That was the most I've travelled in a while lol
This year we just did Disney & Universal in August & we are going to Disney in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter