How We Survived The Worst Disney Trip Ever - A Honeymoon TR - FINALE!!!!!

How perfect! With all of your gorgeous castle pics, you're making me rethink some of my meal plans :thumbsup2 .
You were definitely deserving some Disney magic after all you'd been through. I'm almost scared to read what will happen next. You're making it out to seem quite terrible???!!! :sad: :confused3

A glass slipper! How sweet! ( and beautiful) I actually had tears in my eyes to think that a CM would make your day so special! I'm sorry there will be a down side to this story.....

I'm enjoying your TR so much but sorry you had health issues (we did too - its NOT fun)! It doesn't sound like it gets a lot better, darn it. That's so cool about your dinner in the castle!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures! I can't wait to read your next installment!

i just knocked off three updates...great job, you sat at the same table for the ohana dinner that we did on our honeymoon, we have that exact same picture.

your castle fireworks pics are really good as well, kinda look like mine, hey did you steal them.
:rolleyes1

and way to go on the free glass slipper, that was very cool.
:woohoo:

HONEYMOON214.jpg

This is my favorite pic of you two, very romantic.:love: It's a keeper from the trip as one of your "good" days!

We tried to get in to this restaurant but no luck. Maybe next time.

Great installment, looking forward to more.

Lifelong Dreamer: Yes it was a great surprise. Dreams come true!

LISAMWDW: Yay!!! Sweeter than the dessert they brought us...although the dessert was awesome, too.

Disneychix: Haha yes do SCAR your 18-m/o. Although he won't remember it. But maybe, for reasons unexplained later in life, he'll need therapy...and let the therapist tell him why he is scared of little dolls. :rotfl2:

1andrea: OKAY, OKAY!! Tomorrow, I promise, there will be more.

BrittBritt: I know, it makes me :scared: to think about it!

MAGICFOR2: Most of those CMs are ITCHING to be able to do what our CM did for us. That's why I always tell people to TALK to CMs and let them know if you're celebrating something special, etc.

Liz: I thought I was the only Sickiepoo at WDW...so sad to learn there were MORE!! That shouldn't happen EVER!

HerdOHuds: You're welcome! I love to share.

FauntleroyFAN: Thanks! And did you decide on the baby's middle name yet? I am hoping you name it Fauntleroy. C'mon, that is such a COOL middle name. :goodvibes

TKDisneylover: Yes I love that picture as well. I will probably never again get to eat in the castle, but that's OK...it's a nice once-in-a-lifetime thing. Like I said, the food isn't all that, and it's loud, and you're really only paying for the privilege of eating inside the castle...they could serve McDonalds in there and people would still pay big $$ to eat there!

Despite your health issues it sound like you guys were having a magical time! I think I'm scared of what's gonna happen!

Ok, you got me hooked, so get back here! Sorry about the health troubles but you and hubby are so sweet!!

I would of had tears pouring down my face if I had a glass slipper appear like that. How cool is that!

Really enjoying your trip report it’s like being there. My wife and I were at Epcot on the same night you were there and that storm was awful, we got completely soaked! I am from Florida and could not believe how close that lightning was hitting. We took shelter in the Canadian Pavilion, amazed that the fire works were still going on. Looking fwd to next post
Bob

I just stumbled across this report and realized I recognized you from the AKL thread! Love the proposal video - your DH is one great guy! I'm so sorry you were sick for your Disney-moon. That glass slipper at CRT is really a moment to remember. It's so beautiful! :) I'm glad you had some nice moments at the beginning of the trip - I'm almost afraid to come back and read about the rest. :sad2:

I've been lurking (I'm notorious for being a lurker) but I wanted to leave you some love you.
Can I just say that you are living my dream (well part of it, my friend Justin is living the other part being a Jungle Cruise skipper :lovestruc ). Ever since I was little I have dreamed of being proposed to at Disney. Problem is, everyone I date HATES Disney :snooty: or thinks I'm simply NUTS for being so in love with it (Why don't you marry DISNEY then??:rotfl: ).
I am sooo sorry you were not feeling well during this trip and am so glad you were able to make the best out of it. You and your DH are the cutest things I have ever seen (over the age of 5) and I love that you were able to bring him over to the Disney side of things (it's so much better over here, don't you think?? :wizard: ).
I can not wait to hear more soon:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter