How's The Weather Where You Live?

Madi100

DIS Veteran
It's going to only get worse from here, but I have to enjoy it today. According to MSN weather, there are only 2 degrees separating Iowa from Florida today. 63 degrees in Iowa right now. My poor children have their winter coats at school. Now tomorrow it's only supposed to be 49 while it is supposed to be 79 in Florida.

But today I can handle the live weather report from Florida.

Annoyingly cold for this time of year, even in the northeast. We still haven't broken 50 degrees this week, and the mornings are still sub 30! Not sure what's going on, but usually by now, we would be getting at least a few days up in the 60's.

Cold here in Indiana! We are on Spring Break :confused3 but it is colder than it was for Christmas break!?

49 here in Maryland right now. Tomorrow we are slated to get some showers in the morning, but the high is to be 63 degrees!! Breaking 60!!:cool1: :rotfl:

Tonights forecast is calling for SNOW. :sad: :sad: :sad:
:cold: :cold: :cold:

We're a balmy 45 here in Central NJ. We should be in the 50s with some 60s by now. I'm sick of wearing a heavy coat and gloves. I am in serious need of warm weather!

Here on the left coast, it should be near 70 today. We may have rain later in the week, but it should be 'springy' for the next couple of days. Easter Sunday was just beautiful!

--Daneen

Snow.

I am soaked just from a 2 block walk to the school and back to pick up DD. We are supposed to get somewhere around 2 inches.

We got a thunder snow though - we stopped in front of the house to listen to it - it is sooooo spooky when that happens.

It is 34 here. Could be worse! Oh wait - I have to work yet tonight...:upsidedow

Here in Missouri it's 67 and we're stating to dry out from last weeks flood. (not me personally ~ but my area) It's supposed to be 72 on Thursday. :banana:

Its currently 65 but it was 50 this morning when I left my house. Verrrrrrrrry cold for this Floridian.

Hmm, lets see it's snowing and ice pelleting like theres no tomorrow, while walking for 40 minutes from school my pants were soaked and some idiot decided to pull the fire alarm today at school so we had to wait outside with no jackets for 20 minutes.

My rant is done, thanks for listening.

It was positively balmy here today in Cleveland at 45 degrees. :rolleyes:
I was happy with that though, it's a big improvement over the blizzard we got Friday night. And Easter was sunny but only 35 degrees. The sun was out today too, I had my door open and didn't even wear a coat to work. And I'll bet there were a couple people running around here in shorts, pretty much when it breaks 45 here some people break out the shorts.

Rain the rest of the week though. :headache:

Cold and wet. Eventhough the winters seem to be getting warmer spring seems to take longer to get here. Hope that makes sense! :confused3

Cold and wet. Eventhough the winters seem to be getting warmer spring seems to take longer to get here. Hope that makes sense! :confused3

I'd agree with that except this winter was horrible. It was cold and snowy. Otherwise, winters are warmer and spring takes longer to get here.

It is a "balmy" 52 in Chicago today. However, they are predicting snow, sleet and freezing rain by Thursday. This has been one of the worse winters I can remember in a very, very long time. My DH is going to Florida on business Sunday and I so wish I was going with him (even though he is not going to be by Disney). But with my dad in a nursing home, I can't leave right now as I have no one to take care of our dog. So I will continue to count down until our Disney trip in September....five months and one week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter