How's The Weather Where You Live?

On Easter Sunday in England it couldn't decided if it wanted to snow, hail, wind, rain or be sunny! I have NEVER seen such a massive change of weather in my life!

Today it has been cold, but sunny, which was good because i had to cycle 20 mins to work (and then 20 mins back) today, which is good when it isnt raining except the two MASSIVE hills.

Im gonna take a bath, but im just hoping the podcast pops up soon, so i can relax with the crew!

On Easter Sunday in England it couldn't decided if it wanted to snow, hail, wind, rain or be sunny! I have NEVER seen such a massive change of weather in my life!

Today it has been cold, but sunny, which was good because i had to cycle 20 mins to work (and then 20 mins back) today, which is good when it isnt raining except the two MASSIVE hills.

Im gonna take a bath, but im just hoping the podcast pops up soon, so i can relax with the crew!

That is exactly how it was here on Easter Sunday. We went for an Easter Egg Hunt at the store, and when we came outside, our DD asked us if it had rained. No, the sun had come out and melted the snow off the truck. It was still cold, though.

Mid-40's in the Portland, OR area -- with a chance of snow at lower elevations by Wednesday. It's usually a bit warmer by this time of the year.

On Saturday I put the ice scraper back in the glove compartment, thinking I wouldn't need it! Yesterday morning I had to pull it back out to scrape ice off of the windows and I needed it again this morning. Easter was freezing cold and raining buckets. I wore open-toed sandals to church, but asked DH to pull me up to the front. I couldn't bear to wear boots on Easter!! :) Four more days and we'll be at warm WDW! I CAN'T WAIT!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

It was positively balmy here today in Cleveland at 45 degrees. :rolleyes:
I was happy with that though, it's a big improvement over the blizzard we got Friday night. And Easter was sunny but only 35 degrees. The sun was out today too, I had my door open and didn't even wear a coat to work. And I'll bet there were a couple people running around here in shorts, pretty much when it breaks 45 here some people break out the shorts.

Rain the rest of the week though. :headache:

Yeah....I couldn't believe you guys got so much snow up there! My parents live up in Lorain and told us it snowed a lot up there. It didn't snow at all here in Columbus!:thumbsup2

Low 70's and sunny here in Los Angeles!:sunny:

It almost hit 90 over the weekend though.

Melissa

The weather looks nice in "american". A beautiful 10 degrees f when I convert. The ice roads are going out and parkas are possibly has been worn for the last time this season.

Well, we had one nice day yesterday - 65 and sunny. Actually managed to do a little spring yard work. Today? Back to cloudy, drizzle, damp and sub 50. :sad1:

55 here yesterday, up to two inches in suburbs surrounding Chicago today. Please....someone just make it stop. We are 2/10th's off of having 60 inches this winter! UGH!:mad: :mad: :mad: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Its cold here today in Melbourne, Australia. 19 degrees celcius (I think thats about 66 in your terms) But its been hot. A few days ago it was nearly 40 which is about 104. It will probably cool down further from here on in as we are heading towards winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter