How's The Weather Where You Live?

:furious: Woke up to 29degrees and more fresh snow on the ground! UGH!!!The bright side, we're 1 month, 1 day from WDW :banana: party:

There's a fresh blanket of snow!! A few days ago it was a balmy -2 degrees and I walked home without my jacket...it was TOO WARM FOR ME.

This thread needed to die the day I started it. The day I started it I did so with pride because Iowa was only 2 degrees different than Florida. Today, we are forecasted to be 40 degrees different. And, Iowa is NOT headed in the right direction!. I am so ready for SPRING!

Yesterday, it went up to 51 degrees.:beach: I put away our snow boots and started cleaning up the yard.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

and this morning I woke up to this...:sad1:

snow.jpg

and it's still snowing. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Right now this morning it is -14 C which is about 6 F . Bit its okay ..its suppose to warm up to a warm 30 F by this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2:

I'm not saying it's cold, but I woke up to this:

So much for Spring Break! :rolleyes:

Well, let's put it this way. Yesterday, it rained, then it snowed and when it was snowing there was lightning and thunder and then it rained small harsh little ice pellets for a while and then switched back to snow at some point between the lightning and thunder. :scared:

Honestly, the weather is HORRIFIC and like Pete says, I'm about one snowflake away from going Britney on everyone!

I live just south of Chicago!

No school today for my kids as we are suppose to be getting 4-8 inches of the white stuff. :crazy2: As of right now, 11:10aEST, we have 3 inches. Hopefully that will be it!

Temperatures dropped below zero thirty days this year and we saw far more snow than we typically do.

Temperature: 30°
Currently: Clear

Five day forecast keeps us in the mid 40's...

Where is Spring??:confused3

83 today 53 tomorrow, my allergies are killing me:-)
I can't wait until late spring when the awesome southern VA heat is more consistent.

Via iPhone

I can't wait until late spring when the awesome southern VA heat is more consistent.

Via iPhone

Oh, cry me a river! What I would give for that kind of weather allergies and all. (When I go out later, I need to shovel off my car so I can find it.) Really, 50's sounds like Pete's bragging to me right now.

Via iPhone

What he said :) Except, it's not my allergies that are killing me, it's DH's. He's miserable and doesn't let me forget it! If it weren't for pollen, it's actually be a wonderful time of year.

Today, its supposed to be 67 and mostly sunny. Its the first day I haven't had to bundle up in a parka to come to work!

We are supposed to be in the 50s today. It needs to warm up, because soccer starts this Saturday, and I'm not looking foward to sitting outside in the cold!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter