How's The Weather Where You Live?

Well, it was snowing and cold this morning but it's cleared up pretty nicely. I'm not sure how warm it actually got today probabaly around 48-50. That's Colorado for you. It can be sunny and warm one minute blowing snow and cold the next.

I live in San Diego and it never got warmer then 56 today!!! Freezing for us. Pete, pack your warm coat!!

It has been snowing all day.:eek: I wish it would stop. It is currently 29.

We awoke to a snow covered ground this morning with (can you guess) more snow in the forecast! :scared1:

Good news! We should be in the 60's by Thursday!! :cool1:

we are having our first thunder storm of the year and I feel like I am in florida
Its off and on with lightning
very exciting .....it helps that its about 70 here too!!!:goodvibes

It's an absolutely gorgeous sunny day here in north Texas. 64 degrees right now at 12:39 p.m. and a little windy. This is perfect Disney park weather for me. Wish I could be at either coast. :love:

As Pete would say, it's Africa hot here today!! In the 90's!! Got the AC full blast!

It is currently 32 degrees in my little corner of Iowa, and it has been flurrying all day. Luckily nothing's sticking. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter