Hurricane Irma: CONFIRMED ~ All Parks, Water Parks and Disney Springs: Normal Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMs throughout the Central FL area are reporting power outages and continued tornado warnings for Orange County.

I was just coming to this thread to ask about the power situation there. The Miami situation (80% without power) is especially concerning.

wftv.com has a live feed and they are posting updates on their wftv Twitter account as well.

Wind gusts in the high 60s noted at MCO.

They are reporting 1 traffic fatality on the 417.

Multiple meteorologists from the Orlando area agreeing that the eye is definitely going to be further east then predicted earlier today

Getting really concerned watching the radar reports, especially for Orlando area and also Port Canaveral, both of which are in a bad band right now (as seen in rteetz images).

WDBO Radio is simulcasting Channel 9 WFTV. http://www.news965.com/

It's nasty out there right now! Stay inside. Now's not the time to walk your dog or go lookeloo. Even the TV reporters have taken shelter in downtown Orlando. This is the worst band of wind and rain you're gonna get.

Yep, unfortunately the WDW area is going to be in that eastern part.
CMs are interpreting wftv's forecast as:
Irma will travel up 27 to Polk County
Then, through 4 Corners/Citrus Ridge... heading straight towards the DAK (AK) area.

Most in the Polk County area are now without power.

CMs are interpreting wftv's forecast as:
Irma will travel up 27 to Polk County
Then, through 4 Corners/Citrus Ridge... heading straight towards the DAK (AK) area.

Most in the Polk County area are now without power.

I know the animals are safe but poor things. My dog freaks out when there's thunder. I wonder how elephants and zebras handle it. Must be scary for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter