Hurricane Patti "hanname" died.

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family during this time. Prayers to you all. Your mom and the Hanname story brought us all laughter. :grouphug:

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your mom. (((Hugs)))

I am so very sorry for the loss of your Mother.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

I am certain you feel a great loss right now, but remember what a wonderful legacy she left to the tens of thousands of DISSERS and, I'm sure, to so many more in "real life". It's not often that a single person can influence so many in such a positive way.

She may not be with us in the flesh, but her memory and the spirit of "Hanname" will live on.

Our thoughts, prayers, and best wishes are with you and your family.

My mom is also my best friend, so I can only imagine your pain. I hope that WDW memories will be a comfort to you in years to come. Your mom's indomitable spirit and zest for life came through so clearly in her posts here on the DIS. God bless you. Rest in peace, dear Hurricane Patti.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your mom brought us a lot of joy here. You are in my thoughts and in my prayers. :grouphug:

Jeneen,

We are all so sad to hear this news.

What a beautiful gift your mom gave everyone on the DISboards with Hanname!

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Hanname will certainly be remembered as will your mom. Hang in there.....

My thoughts are with you and your family. Patti had a gift that few people have. She had a contagious warmth and a eager to laugh that spread to all of us. Her spirit will live on here and other places. I can't imagine the loss that is on your heart. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Bless you, Patti, and all of your family.

Jeneen and Family -- So sorry!!! I know many of us knew your mom had some health problems, but I don't think any of us realized how serious the situation was. It's the last post I expected to see this morning...so very sad. :sad1:

My heart and pixie dust to you and your family. You next trip home will be hard but remember she will be with you in spirit. My kids always make sure Grandma has a spot to sit with us on Small World. You are in my prayers!!

I feel your pain. My mom is my best buddy too; she's in end stages of stroke-related dementia, so I know how a long and lingering illness takes a toll on loved ones.

What other posters said was correct: It'll be hard going to WDW without her. Having said that, she will be with you in ways you don't expect: places you ate with her, where you stayed, things she said that made you smile laugh.

It's just really hard letting go of someone who could have shared your skin because that's the way I feel about my mom. I'm 50 and she'll leave me some day, orphaned. But I'd not trade all the love I'd gotten from her for anything and she'll leave me with a legacy few are lucky enough to even imagine.

God bless you and your family. At least you sound like you know how truly blessed you were, and all of us for "Hanname."

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My father passed in Nov, 1991. He never got to see OKW, but he would have loved it. Everytime we ride the boat to DTD, we comment how much he would have loved riding back and forth all day long. When he passed I was told that for everyday that it seems to get a little bit easier, there'll be 2 days that are much harder to get through. Now is the time to remember how much God has blessed you.

I am so sorry for your loss, Jeneen. :grouphug:

I enjoyed reading your mom's posts. She had such a wonderful sense of humor. We will all miss her very much.

sorry for your loss.

My mother still goes with me to WDW.

Mother are pretty special.

thanks you for telling us - that had to be very hard.
:hug: :hourglass :sunny:

In Memory of Hurrican Patti - may she rest in peace.

Here is a picture from one of Patti's posts, when she let us know the meaning behind "hanname!"

familyak.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter