Hurricane Patti "hanname" died.

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for taking the time to share the news. She will be missed.

Your mother had such a wonderful attitude. I remember reading that thread and worrying about the poster. Instead she took the whole thing with such grace and humor. She must have been quite a lady. I am so sorry for your loss.

Hanname. :sunny:

Jeneen,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Thanks for sharing your mom with us.

i am so very sorry for your loss.....i never got to read any posts that your mom made here on the board, and based on all the wonderful things that people have said about her here, i'm sorry i didn't.....she sounds like a very special person.

our thoughts and prayers are with you.....

Jeneen... you have our warmest sympathy on the loss of your mother. Thank you for letting us know.

Sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our prayers.

Best wishes -

Janeen, I'm soooo sorry about your loss. I lost my mom this year also--it hurts for a long time. But I remind myself that losing a great mom is better than never having had a great mom at all.

:grouphug: Jenny

Please accept my condolences also. :grouphug: I know how hard it is. We lost my father-in-law a couple days before Christmas. He was living with us, and it is still very hard on the children. This May would have been his first trip with us to DVC. :sad:

I'm so sorry for your loss. Peace and many happy memories to you during such a difficult time. Her spirit will certainly live on here...

So sad, she seemed to be such a special person...our prayers are with you.

Just like everyone else here--my thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time.

I followed the Hannamae thread for ages, it made me laugh so much, how chuffed I was when we found out the story behind it and what a wonderful lady for sharing the great fun everyone had with it. So sad for your passing.

I know what you are going through now and what a hollow feeling you must have in your heart ... I hope that you will soon be able to remember the good times more than the sad times. I don't know who said this.. but here's a thought "Only time moves on to the next scene. Memory remains part of the heart forever."

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter