I-95 Question

4merlurkerchris

Mouseketeer
Anyone back recently from travelling on I-95 NY to Florida (or Florida to NY)? How was it?
Thanks.
Chris

We just took I-95 down to Williamsburg Va. and the parts around Baltimore and DC were their usual mess. Worst was the Woodrow Wilson Bridge (which is that awful drawbridge that is part I-95 and part capitol Beltway). That little bit of recent ice/snow has created a large # of absolutelty huge potholes--such that real repairs would require shutting down the whole thing. So just be "aware" as you drive over that bridge, lest you need new tires and a front end allignment sooner than expected!!!

We just returned 2 days ago WDW to South Jersey and the worst area was DC, once you get to Alexandria Va. the drive was a breeze. There is some contruction in GA that can drop your speed down to 55 for awhile, but we did the speed limit most of the way. It took about 17 hours to make the drive, hope you have a good trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter