I auditioned for Master Chef Today

I would love it, wouldn't mind the hours, it's more lack of trainging and not knowing industry. And desire to not loose everything.
And I like excel so you know, I don't like it as much as cooking.
You’ve got to more than just like cooking though. Kitchens can be brutal places to work. You almost have to NEED to do it if that makes sense.

You’ve got to more than just like cooking though. Kitchens can be brutal places to work. You almost have to NEED to do it if that makes sense.
I've cooked in some pretty heavy engagement my brother and I use to cater a good deal of decent size events. Starting six in morning note done to probably 8pm. I think biggest one was 300 people.

I would love it, wouldn't mind the hours, it's more lack of trainging and not knowing industry. And desire to not loose everything.
And I like excel so you know, I don't like it as much as cooking.
Well go to ANY restaurant and ask for some work experience.

I can’t either. If for no other reason than her scraping/banging the fork across her teeth when tasting.:scared:
I totally never noticed that she did that! Gross! I just can't stand how over dramatic she is .."OH NO, HE PUT THE EGGS BEFORE THE MILK, ITS GOING TO BE A DISASTER!!!" And of course it usually turns out just fine. And don't get me started on those potato sack dresses she wears. Compared to how sharp Gordon always dresses, she looks ridiculous next to him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter