I have the updated 2005 pressed pennies lists....

momof1princess said:
i would love to have that list also, please! pressed pennies are my DD's favorite WDW souvenir & we'll be there at the end of september. iluvamystery89@bellsouth.net

thanks!
Donya
welcome to the DIS Board. so happy you made me your first post. Have left you a message to go with the list and hope your DD has a great time

lenore was kind enough to send it to me, so i'm sending it to you! enjoy! :)

Donya

Wow, if you had a penny for evey list you sent out, you would have make your money back!!! If not too much trouble, I would like a list as well.

thulsey at midsouth dot rr dot com

I_Love_MickeyM0USE said:
can you send me the list to.

dem0nw0man@gmail(dot)com

i don't have enough post to just put in my email addy :(

no problem! Glad to be your first post. You will realy enjoy the people here, they have been very nice to me. Just don't start reading the posts late at night or you will be up most of the night.

lilbitlate said:
Wow, if you had a penny for evey list you sent out, you would have make your money back!!! If not too much trouble, I would like a list as well.

thulsey at midsouth dot rr dot com
Well, I did not start this and have not been sending out all that has been sent out. I passed what was given to me and Others have passed along also, Thank goodness. I think I got the e-mail right if not PM me with it and I will try it again. You need to update your location, TN is a little to big for people to know where you are. Thank God I'm a Southern Boy.

I would love the list.

Thank you in advance,

:hourglass

Leaving for Poly Resort 12/4 (if Bubbasdad is home from deployement on time)

Oops! I was going to post a site but realized they had not updated the WDW list since march. Anyways the site is called parkpennies com

Bsgauld said:
I would love the list.

Thank you in advance,

:hourglass

Leaving for Poly Resort 12/4 (if Bubbasdad is home from deployement on time)[/QUOTE]
I need an E-mail to send it to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter