I have the updated 2005 pressed pennies lists....

I would like a copy of the list also. My DS8 loves doing the pressed coins at the Aquarium of the Americas. He already has his M&M tube packed and ready to go!! My email is cmcleake@cableone.net.
Thanks!!

Disneyfan_77 said:
Oops! I was going to post a site but realized they had not updated the WDW list since march. Anyways the site is called parkpennies com

I went to the website you indicated, and clicked on wdw info. (site has alot of Disneyland things so had to find the WDW stuff) The list now says it was updated in May of 2005.

Hi. I would really appreciate a copy of your updated list of pressed pennies. My family and I are going to DW in Sept. and I would love to have the list ahead of time! This will be the first time I have attempted to collect the pennies. My DS is now 11 and has several squashed pennies he has collected from various places around the country and wants to begin a DW collection. Thanks for taking the time to help us out! Please email the list to laura.walters@usm.edu. ::MinnieMo

disneyxo said:
I went to the website you indicated, and clicked on wdw info. (site has alot of Disneyland things so had to find the WDW stuff) The list now says it was updated in May of 2005.
Would you like the list I have, it has the new ones and the ones that were taken off.

goofy4mymickey said:
Hi. I would really appreciate a copy of your updated list of pressed pennies. My family and I are going to DW in Sept. and I would love to have the list ahead of time! This will be the first time I have attempted to collect the pennies. My DS is now 11 and has several squashed pennies he has collected from various places around the country and wants to begin a DW collection. Thanks for taking the time to help us out! Please email the list to laura.walters@usm.edu. ::MinnieMo
Done! Welcome to the disboard. Look around and stayup late to read everything you can. Ask questions and people will roply.

tnhillbilly said:
Would you like the list I have, it has the new ones and the ones that were taken off.

Yes, that would be nice, I can compare it to what is on the website to see if there is any difference. Since I am new here it won't let me post my email address in the right format. But I think you can figure it out if I say its disneyxo at aol......thank you

disneyxo said:
Yes, that would be nice, I can compare it to what is on the website to see if there is any difference. Since I am new here it won't let me post my email address in the right format. But I think you can figure it out if I say its disneyxo at aol......thank you
Done! If I got it right.

disneygirl1977k said:
Hey everyone,
I have the updated 2005 pressed penny list, I had to actually purchase this on ebay for $.99, but it has all of the machines and locations for this year and I am unable to post the link on here because it was sent to my email but if anyone wants this, post your email address or PM me and I will send it out right away...no problem...would like to share this and pass it on to whoever else would like it. Have a "Magical" Day. I have posted this on the family board, just wanted to make sure everyone sees this and gets a copy if you would like one.
Kristy

I would love the list zoo17@aol.com

Thankyou sooo much!

What a neat idea! I'll bet all the kiddos would love these when we visit the park!

could you please send me the list also? I've tried to post my email but it says I haven't posted enough to be allowed to do so :(

How about if you send it to Misalou at that hotmail place, maybe that would work ;)

Thanks so much! :earsboy:

Misa said:
What a neat idea! I'll bet all the kiddos would love these when we visit the park!

could you please send me the list also? I've tried to post my email but it says I haven't posted enough to be allowed to do so :(

How about if you send it to Misalou at that hotmail place, maybe that would work ;)

Thanks so much! :earsboy:
Good luck! Just keep up with who got to use the last machine first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter