I highly recommend keeping your trip a secret (Youtube link added)

That was too cute! My 4 yr old was watching too - she said "How come you didn't surprise me like that"

Maybe next time ..............................

My girls have watched it about 5 times! They think it's the best--and I have to try it next time too. We'll see, though, since I have ZERO will-power.

Great video--thanks for the tears :)

That is AWESOME! You kids reactions were great. We did the same thing for our kids (a surprise trip) but I didn't tape it. Wished we had it was so wonderful to see their expressions.

I love it! Ya made me tear up- :flower3:
Wish I could keep a secret, but I don't think I could do it!

Maybe it's my pregnancy hormones getting to me, but that seriously made me cry. My 6 year old just asked me why I was crying and I told him I was so happy for your kids! Makes me so excited for our trip in a few weeks!!

I too, cried at the video..maybe that is because we are surprising my 6 year old daughter princess: in 2 weeks with a Disney vacation...can't wait.
I hope she is as excited as those kids!! :cheer2:

Oh man, thats awesome! The look on your girl's face was like she didn't believe her brother at first, like it was a joke! LOL!!! Maybe someday I will pull that one off! :rotfl2:

Awe that was so cute! I can't wait until I have kids so I can surprise them like that!

Well in the meantime... feel free to surprise mine anytime :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I did a surprise for mine when he was almost 8 and she was almost 4 (and her first trip)... held out until we were on the Monorail and they were admiring the Castle LOL...

That was really cute. I actually started crying I was so happy for them! :thumbsup2

We made our trip a Christmas present for our kids. I ordered the customized maps online and wrapped those and gave them to my DD4 to open. She immediately figured out they were maps of Disney and she had a spry smile on her face but she wasn't quite sure enough. We had to coax her and ask her why would give her maps of Disney and then she asked if we were going and when I said yes, she screamed. My DS1 screamed then too, although he had no idea why.

This type of thread is a abetter fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

Oh I loved it, I regret not getting our surprise on Video....We surprised them 3 times already, Last year we told them we were going fishing and camping in Orlando,lol...it was awsome we had them totally conviced........I have pics though......Thanks for sharing....

OMG I LOVED THIS!

Saved it and showed my hubby when he got home from work!
He laughed too!! It was just awesome!

My parents used to do that for me when I was little... not to this extent but keep a "trip" out of my knowledge until the day before or come get me from school early! That was the best!! :thumbsup2 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter