I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear! Adding it to our list of Christmas movies. I have a mini stocking with popsicle sticks in it that have names of movies on them. Each day in December we pick one out randomly and watch. I like to add in new ones as we find them.
I will say it’s a little dark at times. The town he moves to uses a lot of weapons against each other. There’s no blood or anything since it’s a kids movie but it had a nightmare before Christmas type of vibe. There are also some really creepy kids lol

I will say it’s a little dark at times. The town he moves to uses a lot of weapons against each other. There’s no blood or anything since it’s a kids movie but it had a nightmare before Christmas type of vibe. There are also some really creepy kids lol
Ooh, creepy kids! Sounds like mine will love it lol! Dh and I will watch it first. We usually do with anything we are unsure about. I read about the Mandalorian and all but watching it made me realize that my sensitive 11yo would not do okay. So, we are waiting on that for now. He may be old enough in terms of his age but he is still so young in other ways. Each kiddo is different. My dd19 used to hide behind the couch from Bumble in "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" when she was like 7-8yo lol.

I spent all night playing our new call of duty game (modern warfare) and fiddling with the stroller/car seat combo. I think I have a good handle on it. I love that we can take out the normal seat of the stroller and have just the carrier on it.
I remember playing with the new baby gear! Such a blessed and amazing time ahead of you!

Ooh, creepy kids! Sounds like mine will love it lol! Dh and I will watch it first. We usually do with anything we are unsure about. I read about the Mandalorian and all but watching it made me realize that my sensitive 11yo would not do okay. So, we are waiting on that for now. He may be old enough in terms of his age but he is still so young in other ways. Each kiddo is different. My dd19 used to hide behind the couch from Bumble in "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" when she was like 7-8yo lol.
The bumble just needed a friend lol

I remember playing with the new baby gear! Such a blessed and amazing time ahead of you!
It’s so much fun! We have the crib and dresser in the nursery so far and we can’t figure out where we want to put them

I was hoping to get lots of stuff for the nursery on amazon but none of it has been on sale. I haven’t seen anything on amazon that’s worth buying. I’m hoping Monday is better.

Last edited:
It’s so much fun! We have the crib and dresser in the nursery so far and we can’t figure out where we want to put them haha

I was hoping to get lots of stuff for the nursery on amazon but none of it has been on sale. I haven’t seen anything on amazon that’s worth buying. I’m hoping Monday is better.
I always liked to know how to collapse my stroller with one hand well before the baby arrived. I cannot tell you how many times you will have a sleeping and heavy baby in one arm and need to collapse, lock and pick that stroller up to get it in the car with one arm. So, it's good to play around with all this now while you can!

I've never found cyber Monday to be that fabulous but hoping your baby stuff is on sale!

I always liked to know how to collapse my stroller with one hand well before the baby arrived. I cannot tell you how many times you will have a sleeping and heavy baby in one arm and need to collapse, lock and pick that stroller up to get it in the car with one arm. So, it's good to play around with all this now while you can!

I've never found cyber Monday to be that fabulous but hoping your baby stuff is on sale!
Our stroller is the easiest thing ever to collapse. You just pull up on a handle under the seat and it folds in one motion. It’s so nice. It’s part of why we got this one.

I’m hoping we see some stuff on sale Monday. If not, we get a discount on our registry starting December 17. I think it’s 15% off

It’s so much fun! We have the crib and dresser in the nursery so far and we can’t figure out where we want to put them haha

I bought a few things right off the bat yesterday but in general it seemed like a sad slate of Black Friday offers this year...

I bought a few things right off the bat yesterday but in general it seemed like a sad slate of Black Friday offers this year...
I agree it didn’t seem like there was much to get this year and a lot of things ran out of stock online. I wanted the matching pj sets for Dh and I from target. I’ve been looking multiple times a day and the men’s set is never back in stock. I didn’t expect so many men to buy plaid pajamas on black Friday lol

Anyone have a packable duffle or zippered tote bag?

I need something that won't take up much room in a carryon that we can then use to bring home souvenirs. We're not checking bags on our way to Delhi because I don't want to change luggage with a connection, even a 4 hour connection. Coming home doesn't matter as much.

I am curious to see the recommendations you get. I’m looking for a new one too. The only duffle bag I have is VS Pink with giant PINK text & the dog logo all over it, and I am past the life stage where that is cute :p

I have this one from Amazon. I throw it in our luggage on the way out and then when on vacation it is the home for all our dirty clothes and other random stuff. You know how the way out everything fits fine but on the way home there is no room?!? This helps a lot with that. I have used it/checked it on 3 trips now and it is holding up fine.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J24HEE...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

We have had DH’s CSP card for over a year. We just paid the second annual fee on it. I also have the CSR, which we use much more frequently. Is there a benefit to keeping both? Should we PC it down to a Chase Freedom now or wait until just before the fee? I wasn’t sure if there was any benefit to having the CSP in addition to the CSR? We will likely keep the CSR because we get a lot of benefit from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter