I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too. Ugh.

Yesterday I was at Walmart and the nail salon was still open. I know people need jobs, but why? And who is thinking they need their nails done?

I ran to Wal Mart this morning and passed an open nail salon. I thought the same thing. I will say there are definitely a lot less people out around my end of town. I drove past the Chick Fil A at 11:30 and there were only two cars there :eek:

We thought this yesterday as they made a big deal about our governor's press conference. Turns out is all we got was a bunch of incoherent thoughts and ramblings. Starting with if we don't change our behaviors things are going to be a lot worse and then ending with nothing is changed, business as usual. 🤦‍♀️ He will have another one at 1:00 today. We will see if he has changed his tune.

We are now on Stay at Home orders, all non essential businesses closed.

Make a list of all the things you're looking forward to...big and small...and elaborate if you want! Feel free to list 1 thing or 100 things - post it here! Then let's spread the loves and the likes! Hopefully thinking about what's at the other end of all of this can help get us through!
Ok.....
1) I'm looking forward to spending IRL time with my precious family and friends again. Since we canceled our spring break trip, I've been thinking about things..... as much as I love to travel, it's really more about the people we're with..... I'm planning to spend as MUCH time as possible this spring/summer at the beaches and parks! I can't wait!
2)And I am thankful for my new perspective on life- I now fully appreciate how much we need each other.
3) hopefully planning a fun trip somewhere when the dust settles,I hope that happens.
4) even if I can't travel anywhere 'exciting' soon, I'm thankful for all the great experiences I've been privileged to have up until now.
5) Looking forward to warm weather..... I LOVE just being outside,birdwatching,soaking in the sunshine.....

I emailed our TA to officially cancel May, and went ahead and ended up purchasing that 16" Macbook Pro. I went through the UR portal just in case and used the CSP for the extra purchase protection. It was showing 1pt/$1 as usual but the extra piece of mind helps.

You will need more than an HDMI cable, you will need a Roku or Firestick, or a similar device. If you can hook a laptop or phone up to your TV that would work also, just not as convenient.
Yes, I just hooked up DD's chromebook via an HDMI cable. WE ARE UP AND RUNNING!!! DDs are already watching the Suite Life. They are reliving their childhood, lol.

@Limes96 I have bad news for you. You are interpretting their policy correctly. My parents have a cash first class flight that was booked last May for this April and they were only offered vouchers good through May 2020. Its absurd. My parents have elite status too. They decided to just wait to see if the flight would be cancelled after spending 8+ hours on hold snd arguing with them. If you get a different outcome PLEASE let me know as I have been trying to urge my dad to keep pressure on them.

“Funny” enough a few months back when I was debating United vs Delta for a flight my dad said to avoid United at all cost and mentioned they only fly them if they have no choice. Guess he was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter