I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m actually in the hospital right now. Water broke around 8 pm last night and we went to the hospital. They said he should be born around 8 am so we’re getting close. I’m just laying in the bed trying to relax. I did end up taking the epidural but waited long enough that it didn’t slow things down. No pitocin so it’s been all natural besides the epidural. Hopefully we’ll meet him soon

GREAT NEWS! Best wishes to mother and son!

I'll take 11:11 am and 7 lb 16 oz :D
I'll sign wife up at 12:34 pm and 7 lb 6 oz

Last edited:
I also have SW changes. I am just looking at my flights and my Burbank to Pit got changed to Burbank to Las! lol Ummm, I don't think that is equivalent! I suppose I should just cancel them. I don't think it is going to happen anyway. But I am sad to cancel them. It was supposed to be our last hurrah as all 5 of us before the kids scattered to their corners of the world. But if there is a chance they are not going to be moving out in August, then I don't really want to be crammed into a hotel with them for a week. lol

So we had an awe, the kids are leaving us trip for all 5 of us and then a YAY the kids left us trip :rotfl2:to Hawaii for DH and I in September. I am not sure about that one either. I didn't post earlier about DD1 plans after graduation because I wasn't 100% it would happen. It was 99% then, but now that it is very up in the air I will let you know. lol She was accepted into the Peace Corp for 2.5 years as a Maternal and Child Health volunteer. She was supposed to fly out end of August. Now they are saying September at the earliest and no guarantee that she will fill the position or country she was accepted into. She can rescind her acceptance and try again next year or go where they deem it is safe at the time. So now our Hawaii plans coincide with when she could possibly be leaving. So I need to either move Hawaii up or back. I really am ready to vacation and afraid to make plans at the same time.
It is so difficult to plan anything right now! Sorry for your DD, I feel bad for all the young people who are just starting out into this uncertainty. Ours have all left us and it is so nice (but rare) when we can have them all together. Managed last fall in the Pacific NW, hoping for early July in Wisconsin where we vacationed every year when they were little.

Obviously too late to do anything about it now, but when you are dealing with banked and current points like that. Once you have the final reservation, go in and modify it online without changing a thing and it will reallocate the points used for the reservation to automatically use banked points if there are any in your account. Saves you a call to MS and you can always make sure you are using banked points when they might not have been free when the original reservation was made.

Great DVC Pro Tip!

Totally off topic sourdough question.
I forgot to feed my starter yesterday. There is about 1 1/2 cup. If I feed it now, can I use a cup later today for a recipe?

So today I funded my 40th PPP loan. I helped 40 businesses secure over $12MM in forgivable loans.

Unfortunately, I had a 0 failure tolerance. So when round 2 opens up Monday at 10:30am I have 13 more customers I need to get through this 2nd round to call this a success. I personally cannot accept any business who worked with me missing out - perhaps that’s unrealistic but it’s the standard I’m holding myself to!

At least for now I can enjoy my weekend. 😊 I am so grateful to finally not have a 15+ hour work day on the docket!!

I love your commitment to your clients! They are very lucky to have you working on their behalf. Best of luck on Monday! It is going to be crazy. Enjoy the weekend!

Last edited:
Nothing like getting a letter from the IRS in the mail. Thankfully the mail was super early this morning so I could find out it was just a stupid letter letting me know I'd be getting money under the CARES act. Umm duh, got it last week. Thanks for wasting money sending a stupid letter. Had me freaked out it was for an audit, and I don't do anything crazy or that they'd messed up and send me a paper check. So ridic.

I think this is why I am confused. We bought in July 2019 with an Aug UY. We were give the 2018 points and then immediately got our Aug UY points. We went to WDW in Aug but did not use any DVC. That trip was covered with AA miles. It was too soon after buying to use DVC. The very first trip we booked was Dec 2019 for my dd17's candlelight processional concert. We used 78 points for the 4 nights we were there and we have a 75 pt contract. So, we should have used the banked plus 3 pts from 2019. I returned in Feb 2020 to take my dd19 down for her dcp. No dvc used. We stayed at ASMo. Had a March ressie for dd's but that was booked with a CM discount at POR. Dh & I were booked for April. All 4 nights were dvc. Our whole fam was booked for May - 4 nights was to be on dvc pts - and the rest was offsite. Somehow, the points we have remaining aren't the 2019 pts but they are the banked 2018. I called MS and the CM said they will "always" use banked points before other points and that we must still have banked points because I had booked the April 2020 trip before the Dec 2019 trip. But that isn't remotely true. I didn't book the April trip until after I'd taken my dd down to wdw, which was Feb. I don't get it. The banked 2018 points should be used but for some reason, they weren't and now we are scrambling to use them in July.

I would find the confirmation emails from each trip and call back. If they always use the old points first, then I would have them look into it again for you.

Nothing like getting a letter from the IRS in the mail. Thankfully the mail was super early this morning so I could find out it was just a stupid letter letting me know I'd be getting money under the CARES act. Umm duh, got it last week. Thanks for wasting money sending a stupid letter. Had me freaked out it was for an audit, and I don't do anything crazy or that they'd messed up and send me a paper check. So ridic.

lol. I saw that in my informed delivery also thinking it was an audit or hoping they messed up and sent a paper check too. haha But I did a web search and saw that a lot of people were getting them and it likely was just that they sent us money already and making sure we got it.

So today I funded my 40th PPP loan. I helped 40 businesses secure over $12MM in forgivable loans.

Unfortunately, I had a 0 failure tolerance. So when round 2 opens up Monday at 10:30am I have 13 more customers I need to get through this 2nd round to call this a success. I personally cannot accept any business who worked with me missing out - perhaps that’s unrealistic but it’s the standard I’m holding myself to!

At least for now I can enjoy my weekend. 😊 I am so grateful to finally not have a 15+ hour work day on the docket!!

I wish you were our banker. I'm not sensing that same level of commitment from our banker. We applied April 6 and didn't make the first round so we're hoping we get funded during this next round. Enjoy your weekend. You definitely earned it!

I just saw that in my informed delivery too and immediately assumed audit. Thanks for posting this so I don't spend the few hours worrying about it.

Thanks for posting. We are expecting a letter too! Been worried all morning!

Nice job.

This freaked me out too. Had to immediately search to figure out what it was... Reddit gave me the answer lol.

Omg, I do this every spring. When I recertify my income for student loans online, it automatically pulls from the IRS website so then a week later I get a letter in the mail from the IRS telling me my account has been accessed. But every time I see it in informed delivery, I have a minute of going "omg, I've screwed something up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter