I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since no baby announcement from @Haley R I'm going to hope he's been here since 1:00. 8 lb 3 oz. Going with my address there.

In other cancellation news I got my full refund from AMEX for our Vegas trip.

I'm still contemplating whether to go to Key West in November. But glad for all of you who are looking to keep summer travel plans.

Since no baby announcement from @Haley R I'm going to hope he's been here since 1:00. 8 lb 3 oz. Going with my address there.

In other cancellation news I got my full refund from AMEX for our Vegas trip.

I'm still contemplating whether to go to Key West in November. But glad for all of you who are looking to keep summer travel plans.
I added your guess to the Baby Watch spreadsheet for you.

Fun fact while we are waiting. DH played volleyball while I was pregnant. And his team took bets on when I would have DS. Funny thing is, I nailed It and he was 2 weeks early. I was due on 3/27 and had him on 3/13. I started maternity leave on 3/12 and spent the day shopping with my mom and had not a thing packed when I went into labor at 4 am on 3/13. Poor DH was running around trying to get things together and had to come home after I had DS since there were many things we forgot. And the poor nurse when we called Kaiser and she asked how far apart my contractions were and all I could do was scream I had no idea because they were coming so fast and furious, Thankfully, GMBC was ready for me when I got there (we live like 45 min away) because DS was well on his way to being delivered in the car.

Well, I entered my earlier guesses, but with no word from @Haley R , I'm at OMG, @SouthFayetteFan has probably nailed it!

I was outside for a lot of the day, came in and had some very late lunch and fell asleep.

Woke up wondering whether our Disboards baby had arrived.

I'm hoping it's not much longer or has already happened for our new Mama and that she is just all tuckered out and is focusing on getting rest and looking after her baby.

My nephew typically works USO special events security. But with the lack of special events, USO has him doing security at the new site. I am not sure if they are still building or not but at least he is getting a paycheck. He had just got his own place and has a car payment so I am glad he still has a paycheck. I am supposed to be at USO 6/4 since SW has made it impossible to get to Sandestin from BWI without going crazy routes. It looks like the resorts are still open and if push comes to shove we’ll just enjoy lots of pool time. DS’s private school is going crazy with the workload and we will all be ready for a break on 6/4 after he graduates MS on 6/3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter