I need to thank Cinderalla herself

Wow ...your story brought a tear to my eye.......i just want to say Congratulations to you and DBF on your engagement
and i hope all your dreams come true !!!!xx

Well I just wanted to update everyone, since everyone has been so wonderful to me!!

I JUST GOT MY ENGAGEMENT RING TODAY:banana: :yay: :dance3: The Ring is more beatiful than words can say.

the Jewerler told me that they actually had to make my ring from scratch and thats why it took so long. I was so excited to get the ring today that I was shaking and crying.

As it stands right now we are looking at a Sept. 08 Wedding and our dates that we are looking at are the 19th or 26th. Yes we are getting married on a Friday night.

OH NANCY!!!! I just found this! I'm sitting here trying to hold back the tears! I REALLY hope that the woman who was Cinderella that day has read this thread!

As you may remember, I don't really care about the characters at WDW, but Cinderella is my FAVORITE! She is the ONLY one that I go crazy over. Just this weekend, I bought a Cinderella shirt to wear in September.

I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful moment, and I hope your wedding will be very Magical!

:tinker: -Gmax

OH NANCY!!!! I just found this! I'm sitting here trying to hold back the tears! I REALLY hope that the woman who was Cinderella that day has read this thread!

As you may remember, I don't really care about the characters at WDW, but Cinderella is my FAVORITE! She is the ONLY one that I go crazy over. Just this weekend, I bought a Cinderella shirt to wear in September.

I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful moment, and I hope your wedding will be very Magical!

:tinker: -Gmax

Awww thank you so much for that!! Between Cinderella and Tinker Bell wow can I just say!!

Acutally that Cinderella wasn't there when I went back in Dec. 07 so I am hoping that someone who read this and knows how to reach her can give this to her.

As it stands right now we are looking at a Sept. 08 Wedding and our dates that we are looking at are the 19th or 26th. Yes we are getting married on a Friday night.

I got married on a friday too.:thumbsup2
September 29th to be exact. We will be celebrating 8 years together inside WDW. We are eating breakfast inside the Castle. Not a wedding but close enough right.;)

I got married on a friday too.:thumbsup2
September 29th to be exact. We will be celebrating 8 years together inside WDW. We are eating breakfast inside the Castle. Not a wedding but close enough right.;)

Well Happy Anniversary Early!!!!

Now, we all know these people do a wonderful job and a remarkable gift is what they gave to me last Sept. 2006, but to I have to go back to where it all began when I was just a little girl.

I was adopted at the age of 6 weeks old to a family lets just say that needed allot of help. Growing up I remember allot of things one of them being my father was very ill, well before taking us on vacations here and there but the most important vacation and the last vacation that I would spend with my father whom I loved more than life was at Disneyworld. I remember us walking into MK and down Main Street and meeting Cinderella herself, now this is when I was very very young and I can remember only certain things about the MK. I remember most of my entire father walking me all over and meeting different people and characters but Cinderella was the one that stands out to me. My father told me one day that I would be just like her and I would find my prince one day just as Cinderella and marry him at the Castle. As the days and weeks went on my father found out that he had cancer and would not live, but put a brave front on for me and as I watched my father die, I knew that one day I would be with him again.

Growing up without my father definitely had an impact on my life and certain choices as we all make some good some bad but in the end I am very happy with how my life has turned out it has made me a stronger person. I am a retired pro-wrestler (due to a stroke) and have done many other things in my life that I know my father would be so proud of. I know my father would have been proud of me going out and finding my biological family, in which my biological father and my adoptive mother has also since past away.

Last Sept. 2006 was my first trip back to WDW and it was very exciting and emotional at the same time. As I walked into the MK I felt a tear at my heart and as we (DBF of 3yrs) walked down Main Street I started to cry and then we walked closer to the Castle just as my father and I did when I was a little girl. Remembering what my father had told me I looked at my boyfriend and said we have to see Cinderella now, so off to Toontown we went. While we waited in line my heart was beating so fast and so hard I thought I would have a heart attack right there, as we went through the doors and I got a to see her for the first time in over 35yrs I couldn't not hold my emotions back any longer but what was so weird is at that same moment that I meet Cinderella I felt my Father there with us again.

I was explaining this to Cinderella why I was crying (of course giving her the short version) and she held me and told me that everything would be okay and that it was okay to cry and feel emotional. She even said that someday I would be granted my wish (I know that probably wasn't true I understand they say things to make you feel better) but I am still dreaming of that day.

From that moment and through our entire stay I felt my father's presence with me which I haven't been able to feel since his death. Even as a child I could conceive the fact that he was gone I remember laying down with him thinking that he was sleeping and didn't understand why he wouldn't wake up, my grandmother scolded me for doing this of course but made me understand that my father was in heaven waiting for me to come to him in the field of lilies. Now don't get me wrong I am not a crazy person or anything like that I was 7years old at the time.

For that one special moment with Cinderella I owe her a HUGE Thank you she will never know how much it meant to me, words will never be able to say. Cinderella was extremely and understanding with someone (who was at that time 39 yrs old) to just start to cry like a baby in front of her and she was just such a pleasant human being and I will never forget her kindness.

My Wish if ever it came true would be to have the carriage bring to my Prince and be married in front of the Castle with Cinderella and Prince Charming with us and everyone who would want to be apart of our wonderful day. I can see it now myself in this beautiful carriage being brought down Main Street towards the Castle and getting out with the help of Prince Charming and walking up the staircase to my Prince Charming and coming together as one; with my father's presence there its the perfect place to do it since its that last place I remember my father.

Thank you,

Nancy Ann Bright

I think that your story is beautiful. I am glad that you shared. :)

Now, we all know these people do a wonderful job and a remarkable gift is what they gave to me last Sept. 2006, but to I have to go back to where it all began when I was just a little girl.

I was adopted at the age of 6 weeks old to a family lets just say that needed allot of help. Growing up I remember allot of things one of them being my father was very ill, well before taking us on vacations here and there but the most important vacation and the last vacation that I would spend with my father whom I loved more than life was at Disneyworld. I remember us walking into MK and down Main Street and meeting Cinderella herself, now this is when I was very very young and I can remember only certain things about the MK. I remember most of my entire father walking me all over and meeting different people and characters but Cinderella was the one that stands out to me. My father told me one day that I would be just like her and I would find my prince one day just as Cinderella and marry him at the Castle. As the days and weeks went on my father found out that he had cancer and would not live, but put a brave front on for me and as I watched my father die, I knew that one day I would be with him again.

Growing up without my father definitely had an impact on my life and certain choices as we all make some good some bad but in the end I am very happy with how my life has turned out it has made me a stronger person. I am a retired pro-wrestler (due to a stroke) and have done many other things in my life that I know my father would be so proud of. I know my father would have been proud of me going out and finding my biological family, in which my biological father and my adoptive mother has also since past away.

Last Sept. 2006 was my first trip back to WDW and it was very exciting and emotional at the same time. As I walked into the MK I felt a tear at my heart and as we (DBF of 3yrs) walked down Main Street I started to cry and then we walked closer to the Castle just as my father and I did when I was a little girl. Remembering what my father had told me I looked at my boyfriend and said we have to see Cinderella now, so off to Toontown we went. While we waited in line my heart was beating so fast and so hard I thought I would have a heart attack right there, as we went through the doors and I got a to see her for the first time in over 35yrs I couldn't not hold my emotions back any longer but what was so weird is at that same moment that I meet Cinderella I felt my Father there with us again.

I was explaining this to Cinderella why I was crying (of course giving her the short version) and she held me and told me that everything would be okay and that it was okay to cry and feel emotional. She even said that someday I would be granted my wish (I know that probably wasn't true I understand they say things to make you feel better) but I am still dreaming of that day.

From that moment and through our entire stay I felt my father's presence with me which I haven't been able to feel since his death. Even as a child I could conceive the fact that he was gone I remember laying down with him thinking that he was sleeping and didn't understand why he wouldn't wake up, my grandmother scolded me for doing this of course but made me understand that my father was in heaven waiting for me to come to him in the field of lilies. Now don't get me wrong I am not a crazy person or anything like that I was 7years old at the time.

For that one special moment with Cinderella I owe her a HUGE Thank you she will never know how much it meant to me, words will never be able to say. Cinderella was extremely and understanding with someone (who was at that time 39 yrs old) to just start to cry like a baby in front of her and she was just such a pleasant human being and I will never forget her kindness.

My Wish if ever it came true would be to have the carriage bring to my Prince and be married in front of the Castle with Cinderella and Prince Charming with us and everyone who would want to be apart of our wonderful day. I can see it now myself in this beautiful carriage being brought down Main Street towards the Castle and getting out with the help of Prince Charming and walking up the staircase to my Prince Charming and coming together as one; with my father's presence there its the perfect place to do it since its that last place I remember my father.

Thank you,

Nancy Ann Bright

I think that your story is beautiful. I am glad that you shared. :)

Did you get married yet? In WDW? If so, hope it was all you were wishing for and more!! :):wizard:

Well I just wanted to update everyone, since everyone has been so wonderful to me!!

I JUST GOT MY ENGAGEMENT RING TODAY:banana: :yay: :dance3: The Ring is more beatiful than words can say.

the Jewerler told me that they actually had to make my ring from scratch and thats why it took so long. I was so excited to get the ring today that I was shaking and crying.

Did you get married yet? In WDW? If so, hope it was all you were wishing for and more!! :):wizard:

Sorry that I haven't posted but YES!! We got married on Sept. 26th at the Akron Zoo in Ohio at the Gardens with all the flowers and water foutains and then the reception was just below the gardens at the little cafe at the Zoo we had about 85 or 90 people very romantic and very elegant. we were married at 6:00 in the evening and the weather well we thought it was going to rain but it turned out just perfect for us. The Zoo catered our reception and the food was just perfect.

I had rented a manquin(sp) bulter for our wedding the purpose was for him to just stand there and hand out programs, bubbles and then we took pictures with him it was funny as heck.

We took photos all over the zoo and at the exact spot where Mike asked me to marry him, actually it was the funniest thing too. We got engaged at the Lemur exhibit and one of the lemurs where down with his paws touching the glass when Mike asked me to marry him and when we got married and where taking pictures the lemur did the same thing it was like some one up there was telling me that Mike is the ONE!

We did have a mishap before though i have to confess one of my bridesmaids dropped out just 2 weeks before our wedding which left us short but you know what it went perfect without her. My best friend (who is a guy) was on my side as well so I had my cousin who was my maid of honor and my best friend as my "brideMan" LOL!! we poked him about that all day but he took it so well.

:bride: :bride: :bride:

if anyone would like to see our pictures just email me or pm me and I will give you the address and the pass and logins to view them.

Thanks for writing it.:goodvibes

Thank you so much for reading my story. to be able to share ithis with everyone it the best gift my father has been able to give me since his death, now don't get me the wrong way its just that I have always taken his death badly and coming back to this magical place again it has given me such insight and more happiness than I could have ever imagined and to be able to share the love of my father with everyone is just wonderful and of course the love of the mouse!

thanks again, Oh are you the person I met at Epcot???

thanks for the info - useful thread...

this seems useful information...thanks for sharing...
:scared1: :dance3: :grouphug: princess:

thanks for the info - useful thread...

this seems useful information...thanks for sharing...
:scared1: :dance3: :grouphug: princess:

not sure how to take your response? little confused:confused3 :confused3 useful thread and using the scared icon? doesn't make any sense.

if you don't like anything on the thread please don't post on it.

This is to share a life story and how wonderful Cinderella was to me when I met her.

Your story was so touching. The CMs are so kind and loving.
Disney is a place where you feel like you just entered another world.
It feels like nothing bad can happen and all of your dreams come true.
That's the magic of Disney.
:goodvibes

With Love,
poohbearluver

Thank you so very much for taking your time to read my life story and my experience at HOME. I truely believe that HOME is magic:hug:

Thank you for sharing that story! I remember as a cast member I'd have bad days, as everyone does, but remembering stories like these turns things COMPLETELY around!

Thank you for sharing that story! I remember as a cast member I'd have bad days, as everyone does, but remembering stories like these turns things COMPLETELY around!

I just wanted everyone to know who much I appreicated all who was involved in my return to HOME and that it was from my heart that I felt much love for all of the CM's who made it so wonderful for me. Everyone who was there with me the new friends and the CM's that I met will ALL be treasured.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter