I need to thank Cinderalla herself

that's such a sweet story!

I'm so glad you got to experience that and to meet Cinderella again :) *wipes eyes* lol

that's such a sweet story!

I'm so glad you got to experience that and to meet Cinderella again :) *wipes eyes* lol

It really meant a lot to me and I know that my father was there touching me the entire time.

Thank you for taking time out to read my post I really do appreciate it. Have a Magical Day.

I found the picture yeah.. Here is Cinderella's picture with me in Sept. 06.

DisneyVacationPicturesD101.jpg

Sorry to duplicate this but i am trying to figure out how to post this picture.:mad:

DisneyVacationPicturesD102.jpg

sorry it didn't work again.

awww, Nancy...I have goos ebumps reading your story. Im sure that your prince will marry you infront of the castle--If nit Im gonna come down and help you kick his butt--not that you'd need the help:goodvibes Awsome pic BTW, I never got to meet any of the princesses because DH and boys are only interested in the boy charecters:sad2: I think this time Im gonna go get my pic with cinderella-just cause I want too:thumbsup2

Wow, what a touching experience thank you for sharing it. You are blessed to have had the relationship with your father that you did. He obviously left a life long impression on you even in the short time he was there with you. Not everyone is blessed with such a wonderful relationship with their father.

I can't wait to meet you at Pop in September.

Angela

I found the picture yeah.. Here is Cinderella's picture with me in Sept. 06.

DisneyVacationPicturesD101.jpg

I have forwarded this thread info to my DD who is a CM at the Magic Kingdom. Hopefully she can reley to Cinderella your thanks. I hope you meet your Prince and complete your dream.

I have forwarded this thread info to my DD who is a CM at the Magic Kingdom. Hopefully she can reley to Cinderella your thanks. I hope you meet your Prince and complete your dream.

Oh my THANK YOU so MUCH!!! How wonderful to have some many nice people out there.. I don't know how to thank you:goodvibes. I am sitting here crying at the moment so please excuse my writing. It means a lot to me to be able to share this huge part of my life with everyone.

In fact I have meet my Prince Charming its just now for me to marry him. We have been together for 3.5 years and will be in WDW in Sept. 07 for 11 days I just can't wait.

Nancy Ann

I just read your lovely, bittersweet story and of course, the tears came! :sad: It was particularly poignant (?sp) for me b/c my Dad died when I was 15, and at the age of 28 I traveled to the Holy Land - something that he had always dreamed of for himself and never got to do. As we were riding the bus into Jerusalem that first night, I turned to look out the window (it was dark outside) and very clearly saw my Dad's face reflected back to me!! From that point on, I knew in my very soul that my Dad was right with me on every step I took on that trip! You are not crazy - the people we love that go before us most certainly stay close to us! :love:

I hope your Disney stay is just as magical this time! pixiedust: I'll be there in Sept too, so I will think a good thought for you! ;)

Heidi

I just wanted to say to everyone who has read my story it has meant the world to me that you have taken your time to read my story and I hope that something in it has inspired you. I also wanted to let you all know that I will be taking a copy of this story with me next week when we arrive to WDW and will be giving it to Cinderella herself, now only if I don't fall apart while I do this I should be okay.

God Bless !!

Nancy Ann

Okay, next time please put out a tissue alert because I need a few. That was the saddest and the sweetest thing. I hope you do marry at the castle one day... best wishes.

What a nice story. Your daddy is watching down on you all the time, and I'm glad you were able to feel his presence while at WDW. What a precious gift he gave to you.

Just wanted to update everyone. I did indeed get to give my letter to Cinderella boy was it amazing. I went back a couple of days later to get picture retaken since the first ones were all of me crying and Cinderella, Belle and Aurora did remember the letter and I was very thankful for that.

Thank you to all of you who have shared in my passion with my story.

wow, your story is amazing. Like I said in my PM to you...I was right down the hall from you at pop century resort and i signed your dis door :goodvibes now i wish i had known you before we got down there so we could've done a DIS meet or something. I hope you and your dbf had a great time in wdw!! I look forward to getting to know you on here :) feel free to join my TR. maybe you'll be in the background of some of my pictures. btw...i have a picture of your door! :goodvibes :thumbsup2 it was very nicely decorated :goodvibes

wow, your story is amazing. Like I said in my PM to you...I was right down the hall from you at pop century resort and i signed your dis door :goodvibes now i wish i had known you before we got down there so we could've done a DIS meet or something. I hope you and your dbf had a great time in wdw!! I look forward to getting to know you on here :) feel free to join my TR. maybe you'll be in the background of some of my pictures. btw...i have a picture of your door! :goodvibes :thumbsup2 it was very nicely decorated :goodvibes

Thank you so much again and now to take time out to read my story thank you.

I am sorry we missed each other it would have been great to meet each other. Did you know that we had a meet and greet on the 13th?? I was pretty much at the pool (petels)

As for bf well the hope was that he would ask me to marry him at Disney well lets just say THAT DIDN'T Happen and I was going to ask him on the 14th in front of the Cinderella's Carriage but on Thursday Morning we went to MGM and he hurt me really bad, let me explain we walk in and the "Radio Personality" is there and spots us and I have my birthday button on she proceeds and ask me how old, who am I and I tell her and then she asks who am I with so I tell her bf then it goes to how long have you two been together and I tell her 3 1/2 years and she looks at bf and says Whats the problem??? well at this point in all goes down hill she says do you know what I think when I see you and then proceeds to play the Wedding March which by this time I am crying and he doesn't even know it and he is getting more and more frustrated by the moment (he doesn't like to be the center of attention) and then she asks him if he would like to practice asking me now mind you just practice and he flatly states I don't need any one telling me I need to practice or help so everyone around us and her could see I was so upset I just wanted out of there so she ended her "set quickly and we walked the red carpet fast and got out of dodge. So the rest of the day was pretty much shot. So at this point I haven't even spoke to him about what happen and this weekend looks as if I will be doing just that. Wish me luck.

Thank you so much again and now to take time out to read my story thank you.

I am sorry we missed each other it would have been great to meet each other. Did you know that we had a meet and greet on the 13th?? I was pretty much at the pool (petels)

As for bf well the hope was that he would ask me to marry him at Disney well lets just say THAT DIDN'T Happen and I was going to ask him on the 14th in front of the Cinderella's Carriage but on Thursday Morning we went to MGM and he hurt me really bad, let me explain we walk in and the "Radio Personality" is there and spots us and I have my birthday button on she proceeds and ask me how old, who am I and I tell her and then she asks who am I with so I tell her bf then it goes to how long have you two been together and I tell her 3 1/2 years and she looks at bf and says Whats the problem??? well at this point in all goes down hill she says do you know what I think when I see you and then proceeds to play the Wedding March which by this time I am crying and he doesn't even know it and he is getting more and more frustrated by the moment (he doesn't like to be the center of attention) and then she asks him if he would like to practice asking me now mind you just practice and he flatly states I don't need any one telling me I need to practice or help so everyone around us and her could see I was so upset I just wanted out of there so she ended her "set quickly and we walked the red carpet fast and got out of dodge. So the rest of the day was pretty much shot. So at this point I haven't even spoke to him about what happen and this weekend looks as if I will be doing just that. Wish me luck.

no :sad2: I didn't know about the party on the 13th. grrr. I'm gonna have to find out everything DIS related that's happening while we're there at WDW next sept so I don't miss anything next time.

:eek: I"m so sorry that you and your DBF went through all that crap at WDW!! That totally sucks that it wasn't as magical as you wanted it to be. I would have been devistated and embarassed too. I hope when you bring the whole thing up to him that it goes smoothly. Good luck girl :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter