I need to thank Cinderalla herself

:sad: **blows nose with puffs** Now that I've read the saddest and sweetest story ever, I'm curious, did everything work out with the bf? *sniffle*

:sad: **blows nose with puffs** Now that I've read the saddest and sweetest story ever, I'm curious, did everything work out with the bf? *sniffle*

Well lets just say its January 08 and I still don't have a ring yet and in Nov. 07 we had a huge fight and it all came out about my plan and what I thought might happen and what I had planned if he hadden aske me to marry him, well as the story goes he being a man was unaware it all so he said he was sorry and that he wants to marry me and I ask whats the problem and well he just is a man and I told him that after 4years he should know and if he wasn't sure then maybe this wasn't the relationship he needed and then he ask me to give him until Feb. 14th if by then he hasn't asked well you should know the rest of the story so now I keep my eye wide open and my heart semi closed so we will see. I will keep you all posted!!

Thanks so much for caring.:hug:

I loved reading this story. As a CM it really made me feel good about moving here. Good luck with your bf.

Such a beautiful story. Throwing some pixiedust your way for an upcoming event.:tinker: :tink: pixiedust:

WOW - I just found your story. Your Cinderella story is amazing - your dad should be proud.

Now, I just have to wait for tomorrow......

Cathy

What a sad story! I hope Valentine's Day went well for you :)

Well as they sad every sad song has a sad ending but not in this case! i don't have my ring yet and he hasn't offically asked me but he did indeed tell me that he has ordered the ring and wants to wait until it comes in and then do it the right way with ring in hand:goodvibes I was crying so hard I couldn't even speak.

Thanks to everyone who has bee watching and waiting for the ending to my fairytale story even though its not done quite yet I think this is the best part of my life yet.

I too just stumbled upon your story as your teaser in your siggy interested me. Your father absolutely knew what he was doing by making that trip so special for you....look at the life-long impact that vacation has had on you. Very very sweet!

It sounds like your fairytale dream may be coming a reality. I hope your story continues to have happy moments! :cloud9:

I too just stumbled upon your story as your teaser in your siggy interested me. Your father absolutely knew what he was doing by making that trip so special for you....look at the life-long impact that vacation has had on you. Very very sweet!

It sounds like your fairytale dream may be coming a reality. I hope your story continues to have happy moments! :cloud9:

Why thank you so much for those very kind words. People now a days don't realize the impact that words have on another and it means a lot to me that so many have read my life story (so to speak). I also see your from OHIO so am I! OOps I guess I should tell you all that As of now I don't have ring but he has ordered it (from our family Jewerler) and I won't know when I will get it even though i know he wants to make some of it a surprise.

well it happened Finally:rotfl: We went to the Akron Zoo yesterday and while we were kneeling down to look at the lemurs he said to me that you know the first time I realized I was in love with you was right here and I just want to know if you will marry me and all I could do is cry and shake my head.

I just wanted everyone to know how much it has meant to me for your pixie dust and lots of prayers:worship: Thank you!!

Dreams Really Do Come True If You Just Believe!!!!

IMG_8989.jpg

Thanks everyone it has been a long time coming and I just hope and pray that I don't have to wait another 4 years just to get married:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

It will now all depend on when we set a date and if it is this year we will hopefully have a WDW Honeymoon!!!!! OH how that would be great!!!!

Thanks everyone it has been a long time coming and I just hope and pray that I don't have to wait another 4 years just to get married:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

It will now all depend on when we set a date and if it is this year we will hopefully have a WDW Honeymoon!!!!! OH how that would be great!!!!

Hey Poohbear67,,,, A WDW wedding AND honeymoon would be awesome. Congrats. and Many happy years together and many returning years to WDW. ºOº

IMG_9002-1.jpg

top left is my new egagement ring and wedding band :woohoo: :woohoo:

IMG_8994-1.jpg

these will be our flowers for the wedding

I have a picture of my dress but unfort. I was a dummie and didn't bring my camera along when I went to pick it out and my cousin took pictures with her cell phone and I can't figure out how to upload them to here.:scared1: :eek:

We hope to get married at the Akron Zoo where he proposed to me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter