I want my magic band+

Yes.
https://wdwnt.com/2022/07/magicband-battery-dying-walt-disney-world/

Just like I stated a few weeks ago, battery life is bad, need battery blocks and charging cords. At least the RFID still works when the battery dies so it functions like a normal magic band.
Some consider the site you quoted click bait with questionable sources.

It won't function like a normal MB. Dead battery means ride photos won't be identified.

Based on the few posts battery issues won't affect a typical guest. It affects hard core bounty hunters. Those guests should bring a battery block.

It won't function like a normal MB. Dead battery means ride photos won't be identified.

Based on the few posts battery issues won't affect a typical guest. It affects hard core bounty hunters. Those guests should bring a battery block.
ok so I'm not the only who who thinks wdwnt gives their articles extremely click baity titles!!

The fact that WDWN say they can charge their MB+ in 20 mins to full from empty would suggest they have a dodgy battery.

Or the battery inside is absolutely tiny and pointless

The fact that WDWN say they can charge their MB+ in 20 mins to full from empty would suggest they have a dodgy battery.

Or the battery inside is absolutely tiny and pointless
I've read a full charge takes around 90 minutes.
We know the battery is small. It can't be bigger then the puck.

The partners statue and the Cinderella castle mb+ have been pulled from the shelves as there are are known pairing issues with them.

The blog is expecting a quick fix with the bands possibly back later today.

Yesterday the rumor was solid color bands were being pulled

Guests buying bands in the parks are probably trying to use them before charging them.

So I put The Mandalorian magicband + band in my cart in shop Disney and was looking at tshirts for our August trip and the band already sold out as I went to check out :( I really wanted to add this band to my reveal, it’s our son’s favorite show! I hope they come back in stock soon or do I wait till we get there?

I've read a full charge takes around 90 minutes.
We know the battery is small. It can't be bigger then the puck.

Physical size and capacity size are different things. Will all depend what battery tech Disney went with. It could just be a rechargeable button battery. What would have an awful capacity to a custom battery pack like an Apple Watch.

Like I said if WDWN says they fulled charged in 20 off a power bank. There battery has no ware near the capacity its suppose to have.

So I put The Mandalorian magicband + band in my cart in shop Disney and was looking at tshirts for our August trip and the band already sold out as I went to check out :( I really wanted to add this band to my reveal, it’s our son’s favorite show! I hope they come back in stock soon or do I wait till we get there?
I still see it as available on the resort preorder site along with all the other bands.

Tom states that he was using it for the Star Wars Batuu Bounty Hunters and it died in 2.5 hours. Not sure how long it takes to play this, but if the battery cannot last through the entire event, that is not good. He also states that his phone used 50% charge while being used for this, most likely due to the bright Florida sun you have to keep your brightness on max to see anything on your phone. Will it last 3 days, I highly doubt it. Hopefully it will last at least a full day in the park. WDW needs to put more USB charging ports in their hotel rooms. A family of 4 is going need to charge a lot of devices on a daily basis.

Well , we have dozens of pages of guest pleading with Disney RELEASE MY MP+ . Who cares if it works . It's so cute.
Now we are getting reports of why it has been delayed.
Funny how we got want we wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter