If DCL wants me to throw all my $$ at them...

Adventure is a great name. They could have a Pirates of the Caribbean themed restaurant, Moana (who does not like Hawaiian food), and a Jungle Cruise themed “Aqua Cruise” slide on the top deck. The theming options with an adventure name are endless and since Chapek loves IP, Adventureland IP is very well liked so win win.

Like, I only sail cheap last minute bookings almost exclusively, but if they did something like that, I would shell out big $$ to sail on the inaugural cruise haha

My bets are on the Disney Adventure and Disney Imagination for the next two names.

I would LOVE to see a ship with a classic adventure feel/classic cruise liner feel blended together.

The Wish is beautiful but... variety is the spice of life.
Yeah, those are my bets for ship names too. But I had thought the Wish would have been named "Imagine", though I suppose now Wish feels appropriate.

Wish - fantasyland
Adventure - adventureland
Imagine/Imagination - Tomorrowland?

They must do this! :thumbsup2 For as hesitant as I am to sail on the Wish, I would be all over this one. Give us adults some fun too!

I feel like Adventurer's Club could easily be one of the rotational dining restaurants, with the goofy characters I feel like any age would enjoy that :D As long as they have a Kungaloosh as one of the featured cocktails haha. The Club closed mere months before my 21st birthday, so I never got to have one D:

This would be *chef's kiss*. I've never gotten to go to Trader Sam's because we always have our kids with us at WDW and I desperately want to.

This would be *chef's kiss*. I've never gotten to go to Trader Sam's because we always have our kids with us at WDW and I desperately want to.

Kids are allowed before a certain time, I believe it's 8pm! Theming is fantastic and fun for kids, and they've got fun kid mocktails. No one is getting belligerently drunk or behaving inappropriately, especially in the afternoon :)

I feel like Adventurer's Club could easily be one of the rotational dining restaurants, with the goofy characters I feel like any age would enjoy that :D As long as they have a Kungaloosh as one of the featured cocktails haha. The Club closed mere months before my 21st birthday, so I never got to have one D:

Oh what a bummer! :(

I wouldn't want a themed restaurant though, unless it's just that...theming. That's what I dislike about the Wish. I don't want shows during dinner. I want to eat dinner in peace. I don't mind going to a show before dinner, or enjoying entertainment in the clubs afterwards (we need more after dinner entertainment, IMO), but dinner should be dinner. The food and our family should be enough to keep us entertained. When my kids were tween/teens we ONLY saw them at dinner. That was our time to talk. ;) (I know, I probably sound like a grumpy old lady, LOL!)

Oh what a bummer! :(

I wouldn't want a themed restaurant though, unless it's just that...theming. That's what I dislike about the Wish. I don't want shows during dinner. I want to eat dinner in peace. I don't mind going to a show before dinner, or enjoying entertainment in the clubs afterwards (we need more after dinner entertainment, IMO), but dinner should be dinner. The food and our family should be enough to keep us entertained. When my kids were tween/teens we ONLY saw them at dinner. That was our time to talk. ;) (I know, I probably sound like a grumpy old lady, LOL!)

Haha that's fair! I really loved Tiana's, which is the only dinner show I've done (Unless you count Animator's Palate)- I do think it seems a little overwhelming for the Wish to have 2 different dinner shows lol

Sign me up! This sounds beyond fantastic-Adventureland is my favorite land. But they have to serve Dole Whips at the pool!

Haha that's fair! I really loved Tiana's, which is the only dinner show I've done (Unless you count Animator's Palate)- I do think it seems a little overwhelming for the Wish to have 2 different dinner shows lol

The only shows I've done are all 3 versions of Animators Palate. The animation and the color change are cool and not disruptive. We do try to avoid Crush at all costs though. ;) I haven't been on the older ships since they added the dinner shows, and that is 1 reason I now prefer the newer ships (well, the former newer ships?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter