If you could be any cast member in "The World" which would you be?

jlk806

DanceDisneyGirl
If you could have any cast members job, what would it be?

I would be a choreagrapher for some of the stage shows. But then again, I am a dance teacher/choreagrapher thats what I love!!

I'm a hairstylist and I love making people pretty, so I think I'd love being a Fairy Godmother at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
lol, or a bellhop at TOT. because its my fav.

I think I'd like to work at the front desk of one of the hotels. I'd like greeting people and welcoming them home! It would give me a chance to help people start their vacation on a very happy note!

Wow, this would be a tough choice, and my answer is probably tied to much to reality instead of what I wish I could be...

Answer #1 -- Project Manager for a new attraction. (This is very similar to what I do now.) :surfweb:

Answer #2 -- Guest Relations. (Cheshire Figment is my idol! -- Hi Mike! :worship:) Seriously, I like to straighten out problems.

Answer #3 -- Cinderella...of course. princess:

DH wants to be TinkerBill -- he says he'd love to ride that zip line from the castle! :rotfl2:

I'd love to work at Epcot, as it's my favorite park! Probably as a ride attendant for TT or Soarin'. Or in the World Showcase:lovestruc

My dh's dream is to retire in FL and be one of those folks with a broom and a dustpan at the Animal Kingdom...his love of flamboyant shirts guides him!:laundy:

Although I'm probably too short, I'd pick Maleficent. She's so over the top. I love it.

I want to learn to make all the luscious desserts that guests rave about! If I can't learn to make them, then I'll work in the Confectionary!! They have to keep the A/C up high to keep all that yummy fudge from melting. Or I'll work at the Main Street Bakery or Ice Cream Shop. I would love to make ice cream creations too!

Mmmmmm...fudge...

K

I want to be a Monorail Pilot!

I'd also love to be a Tour Guide.
Any tour, but especially if it involved a Segway!

I would like to be the Tink that flies from the castle. I love ziplines and I would love to fit into that costume!:)

I would want to work at Guest Relations in Epcot (my FAVORITE park.) Plus, since I know Japanese, I could get that cool pin of their flag to put on my name tag, and I could help those guests!! :thumbsup2

1. Jasmin at Epcot.

2. To be a CM at HM.

3. To work at a store on Main Street.

4. Pick a Pearl girl.

5. MS attendant.

That's such a tough question - one part of me would like to sing in one of the shows like Beauty and the Beast or High School Musical, but also think it would be great to drive the safari truck in Kilimanjaro Safaris

Ariel in The Little Mermaid show. She gets to sit almost all day in the AC!

Also, I think a greeter would be a lot of fun, as long as I got to wear a Mickey glove to wave to people.

Odd I know, but I would want to start off as a janitorial in the MK. I like how the walk around, sweeping the streets, emptying trash etc. They can roam and walk around. I would like to start up convo's with guests. :)

1.I would love to be the photographer at one of the parks, it would be so much fun to help people make memories.

2.A server at Crystal Palace, they always look so happy and it would be fun to see all the kids have fun with Pooh and the gang all day.

3. Conductor on the railroad or for the trolley

4. "Rosie" at the studios, it would be so much fun to get unsuspecting people going!

I'd like to be Cinderella's stepsister, Anastasia. I think the sisters are the most fun characters in the park!!
I'd love to be any of the furry characters too.....so long as I worked in the air conditioning. :rotfl2:

Anyone in the Festival of the Lion King show except the fire eater. I love the red 'zebra' dancer, I am captivated by her everys how and watch her most of the times when the whole group is out singing and dancing so I guess that would be my first pick. You guys wouldn't want me as one of the singers, trust me on that one. :rolleyes1

I would like to be a CM at Haunted Mansion or Pirates, but definately one of the ones that loads or exits the boats.

Charecter handler would be cool too.

and of course Imagineer.

I would love to be one of the wedding coordinators. I would be living through everyone else's dream weddings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter