If you could be any cast member in "The World" which would you be?

Boat pilot on the Jungle Cruise, as long as I didn't have to follow a lame script. :thumbsup2

Oh, if we're throwing the scripts out, I got plenty I want to say about the Great Movie ride! I don't think I'd get to do it more than once, though.

Well, an imagineer, first of all. That's the end goal when I finish animation college (character design, storyboarding... ).

But if I were to be a castmember, I would probably want to work in the Animal Kingdom, as a caretaker for the reptiles or fish. I'm sure there is a much better official title for it, but that's where I would like to be. That or working at the seas pavilion at EPCOT.

If not, a portrait artist would be a fun job too.

I am an artists, so anything related would be my dream as long as it's with Disney. I would love to work as an imagineer! I wish I had known about Disney college when i was deciding where to go.

1. Ariel in the Grotto when it was there

2. The great movie ride

3. The Southern Lady ghost at the Haunted mansion

I would love to be a CM at Toy Story Mania at the accessible area. My dbf has Cerebral Palsy and uses a power wheelchair, TSM is his favorite ride because of the accessiblitiy factor. The CM's there are so helpful and nice, I would love to make someone's day happier like they make ours.

Bill, my dbf said he would love to work in the accessibility department to help make ride vehicles more accessible and help make special events safer for people in wheelchairs and ECV's.

Concierge at one of the resorts or a personal tour guide (if I could tolerate the heat) or working at member services for DVC.

Yes, this is a true dream of mine...I want to load the elevator at Tower of Terror :love:

1. Captain on the Jungle Cruise - I could look at the back side of water daily!

2. CM at Haunted Mansion

3. CM in guest relations

I'd want to be a CM in the Haunted Mansion, one of the ones that greet people as they come in and load the stretching room. There was one night very late during EMH and after the stretching room the doors opened and a HM CM was laying on the floor like he was dead. The guy was really good he never moved as we walked by. It was really fun.

I'd also love to work in event services, doing weddings or other parties.

I liked the wedding planner idea, I never thought of that.

I would like to help w/the weddings, haunted mansion cm, front desk at resorts or front desk at town hall.

I would like to be in the cash office counting and proving the tills each day or in the payroll department or some department that has alot of paperwork.

1. A stage or parade performer
2. An imagineer
3. A wedding coordinator (they were so wonderful to work with when we planned our Disney wedding and I'd love to be part of that for someone else!)
4. An event planner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter