If you could be any cast member in "The World" which would you be?

CM at Haunted Mansion
Malificient
CM on The Great Movie Ride..the 'script isn't all that bad, but some of the CM delivery is dreadful...would be fun to work within those bounderies.

I'd LOVE to be a waitress at one of the character meals, them guys made a KILLIN off us last week!!!! LOL Other than that, I'd love to be a character. Not a face character, but an actual character. I think I have the personality for it, if I could keep my big mouth shut!!

DS would want to be a segway tour operator

Always been a dream of mine to sell Mickey ice cream bars in the Magic Kingdom when I retire. Might want to change to an indoor job though. Possibly at the front desk of a hotel.

1. CM at ToT
2. Kilimanjaro Safaris driver!
3. Any job that lets me interact with guests and make their day extra magical :goodvibes

in my real life, i am a photographer, but i wouldn't want to be limited to what the photopass photographers do. my dream job would be to work as a private photographer who follows families around WDW and documents their vacation.

other than that:

1. CM at haunted mansion
2. character handler
3. monorail pilot

1) Star Tours CM( I have a feeling even at the new one I'll agree with this statement)
2) One of the people that sometimes stand around the Majarajah Jungle Trek and talk about the animals. I did something similar to this at my last job. It's really gratifying when people are really into what you have to say and walk away a little more educated, I really enjoyed the nice woman that talked to us last time.
3) I remember in the Block Party Bash they had people on scooters. I could handle that.
4) Wouldn't mind being a character person, not so much a princess girl though...
Don't think any of this will ever happen for me, but one can dream... and search for cheap housing in Orlando :rolleyes1

Here are my disney dream jobs

- Special event or Wedding coordinator: think of the possibilities for F&W alone!
- Princess or Minnie Mouse
- Horticulturist
- Decoration coordinator: like in charge of Christmas decorations for the world/resorts/parks

Air conditioner tester. If I'm sweating, it ain't working!;)

I have a few options:

Monorail Pilot
Conductor/Fire Engine Driver
Jungle Cruise Skipper
Star Tours ride operator

This is an easy one for me! The ballerina bird in the Lion King Show. I ALWAYS cry when I watch her dance. It's so beautiful! I have been a ballet dancer my entire life, came close to working at Disney as a dancer during my college summers, and that would have been my dream job. Now I put my hopes into one of my 3 daughters dancing for Disney someday :lovestruc

I would like to be a cast member in the America Pavillion in Epcot. They need more Natives to represent.

Or, a performer in one of the parades. No matter that I can't keep a beat.:cool1:

Boat pilot on the Jungle Cruise, as long as I didn't have to follow a lame script. :thumbsup2

DBIL had this job at DLR during college. He deviated from the script, livened it up a bit, he claimed. ;) He got fired. :rolleyes1

This is a tough one....

I think I might like to be a non face character... ( I am just worried about how hot that job would be) but I think it would be so great!

DH would like to pilot one of the boats in Epcot or the one that takes you from POR to DD and back all day long.... :goodvibes

Overnight clean-up crew. I have always loved the feel of the parks at night when there are very few people there and it feels like I'm there by myself. Besides I dont mind the work.

Any job at WDW would be a good job:goodvibes the ones I would want to do are

Parking Lot Tram Driver

Undercover Line Cutting Enforcement ( I don't think it exists but I would love to get in on it, it's my biggest pet peeve for anywhere):cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter