If you could be any cast member in "The World" which would you be?

I am a RN so I would love to work for Disney in that capacity. But, I think my true calling is to be Tinkerbell or one of the Fairies since God thought it so funny to create me to be 4' 11":laughing:!!

i would like to be a cast member at the hollywood tower of terror :cool2: i want to be one of the people who close the elevator door and say good luck and spooky stuff :rolleyes1 i would also like to be a monorail pilot.

I would like to be any female villain----->:malefice

But being that I do not have the height for said character I would have to go with being a CM in the Haunted Mansion. I would love to be the one that does the "Please drag your retched bodies to the dead center of the room" speech.

Or I would love to work as a waitress at the 50's Prime Time Cafe. I'm very outgoing and I would love to have fun with the guests there.

I'd like to be a CM at Peter Pan's Flight and have that rotation. :goodvibes (Even though I'd have to work at IASW too, and I am scared of it now lol)

I said earlier I'd want to do CM at HM or events/weddings but I think more than both of those (and I can't believe I forgot this) is Holiday Services!

If they brought back the YOAMD back. I'd love to be one of the people who went around the parks looking for people to pass out special wishes/dreams to & just enjoy their surprise.

Concierge at one of the deluxe resorts

Trainer who helps new employees understand the magic & look for ways to spread the magic to people. (I find that has been lacking somewhat lately.)

Fairy Godmother

Well... since the question was "any cast member"...
I know he's not out there but...
I'd love to be Jack Skellington, esp. near HM.

The one on his day off... FREE ADMISSION!!!

But seriously, I want to retire and get a job at one of the golf courses. They are so beautiful...

The one on his day off... FREE ADMISSION!!!

But seriously, I want to retire and get a job at one of the golf courses. They are so beautiful...

That was my DH's answer too! He said he would want to be the head golf pro at Magnolia :thumbsup2

1. Sing in a stage show
2. Front desk at a resort
3. CM at the Jungle Cruise-I'm SO into bad humor ;)
4. Lady Tremaine-I'm really good at sarcasm and evil humor too lol
5. The CM who picks the family of the day at the parks. I still remember Annie who picked up-made our entire trip of course!!
6. An event planner of some sort.

I've been saying for years that I'd be happy to sweep the streets at MK. I still don't think I'd mind doing it. :)

I'd also love to drive the monorail, esp the EPCOT route.

Otherwise, travel agent/tour guide for WDW, in whatever capacity they would let me.

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

I would love to be a CM at Toy Story Mania at the accessible area. My dbf has Cerebral Palsy and uses a power wheelchair, TSM is his favorite ride because of the accessiblitiy factor. The CM's there are so helpful and nice, I would love to make someone's day happier like they make ours.

Bill, my dbf said he would love to work in the accessibility department to help make ride vehicles more accessible and help make special events safer for people in wheelchairs and ECV's.
That’s where I would want to work too!:thumbsup2

I'd love to be an educator in Disney's YES program or a CM in Epcot's Guest Services area.

I would love to be a costumer that can work without a budget. I do costumes for a Ballet Company now and we have little to no money left for costumes by the time they get to us, you learn to be very creative. My second choice would be a greeter/ticket person at EPCOT (my favorite park). My DH wants to be a bus driver.

I would love to be a costumer that can work without a budget. I do costumes for a Ballet Company now and we have little to no money left for costumes by the time they get to us, you learn to be very creative.

A little off-topic, but you should consider taking the Backstage Magic Tour. We spent a long time in the costuming dept., watching the costumes being made and speaking with the designers. We also got to handle fabrics and some parts of the costumes. That was one of the best parts of the 7 hr. tour! Only thing is, you will be so jealous of their budget. I don't think cost is any obstacle for the costuming! Seriously. :rolleyes1

Okay, sorry, back on topic...

A little off-topic, but you should consider taking the Backstage Magic Tour. We spent a long time in the costuming dept., watching the costumes being made and speaking with the designers. We also got to handle fabrics and some parts of the costumes. That was one of the best parts of the 7 hr. tour! Only thing is, you will be so jealous of their budget. I don't think cost is any obstacle for the costuming! Seriously. :rolleyes1

Okay, sorry, back on topic...

thanks for the tip, I will put it on my list for next visit

I would love to be a character, any character, face or otherwise. I seriously LOVE making children smile and being able to do that would make me so happy =D

I would also like to give tours as well. I enjoy being helpful and would really like to share Disney knowledge with other enthusiasts!

1. the photopass photographer that takes pictures in front of Cinderella's castle (but really any of the photopass photographer)

2. the CM that assists with Mickey Mouse -- because I don't think I would want to be a character (too hot) but I want to see all the kids and especially those that are meeting Mickey for the 1st time. Although I would probably get tears in my eyes too much and not be able to do a good job.

I haven't been in 5 years so there might be more. I just think working at Disney would be a fantastic job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter