I'm.........

Are there availabilities there? It usually fills because of the location for food and wine.

....that's what I thought.....we've stayed at AKL for our last 3 visits to WDW, but, ironically, there were no availabilities....truthfully, there were, but only at Kidani, at $486/night. I snagged BWV at $408, PLUS and additional 30% with a special code I got in the mail....

Last edited:

Expensive!! Makes me appreciate DVD even more!!
Glad you got it...close to the two parks, and lots of good restaurants.

....really? We've never even CONSIDERED doing that during any of the 11 times we visited....not that we are against it - just never entered our minds to do so.

Well we go 3-5 times every other year for 2 weeks at a time, so we usually go to at least one movie each time while visiting DS.

....I guess our family is 'arcade' people....so, if we experience a rainy day, we just hang out in the resort arcade.

not into arcades here. If the kids go, they have gone to Disney Quest (or course won't be doing that anymore). I don't think either of them ever went in a resort arcade. I know DD would rather go shopping (that's my girl) and DS would rather go in the pool or lay around the room

LOL.....I think the kids play enough video games at home and on their phones, they don't need arcades

I'm delaying beginning the scanning of thousands of photos for cds for family gifts this Christmas. Most will need editing after scanning but at least I can do it all while watching tv.

Ok...so if you are paying through "regular " Disney reservation, I think you will have a pool, garden view. The hardest think to understand about the layout ou BWV, is there is only 1 bank of 3 elevators, and you can be very far from one. However, in one direction, if you are far from elevators, but can do stairs, you can find yourself pretty close to the bus stop.

The lobby is on the second floor, that's from where you get to the buses, the boats are accessed from the first floor.

Many people request "high floor" because of the view. Some of the farthest from the elevators have a view of the fireworks from DHS.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter