I'm.........

.....hmmmmm.....interesting.....I've got some serious thinking ahead, regarding my preference of room location.

I think the location of the resort is a huge draw for many. We own there because of location, and for DVC members, we can book standard view villas. They face the driveway and Porte cochere.

.....even though (I'm guessing) I booked a std-view room, I was (which I know I shouldn't) mentally comparing it to AKL. I've booked std rooms at AKL, but I've never gotten a view of the parking lot. There are rooms called 'people pens' views, and I've gotten those or pool views.

.....even though (I'm guessing) I booked a std-view room, I was (which I know I shouldn't) mentally comparing it to AKL. I've booked std rooms at AKL, but I've never gotten a view of the parking lot. There are rooms called 'people pens' views, and I've gotten those or pool views.
I do not think Standard view rooms at Boardwalk Villa go to Disney reservations for cash.

The standard view DVC studios are point wise, just about the same as studios at OKW. So, boring view or not, they are valuable to us! Also, sometimes you get along walk, and this is the view. I concentrate on the water, not the parking lot!:)

IMG_1647.JPG

Sorry, I have no idea of the room number! The other picture I took from that balcony. I dropped my iPad and cracked the glass...ugg on that trip.

IMG_1646.JPG

I'm on day 3 of scanning old family photos. Trying to get thousands of pics onto DVD and online for family Christmas gifts. It's lengthy because I try to title each w/people and date. I put in about 6 hours per day while catching up on Netflix.

I'm.......a SUPER IDIOT. I looked up airfare for our upcoming trip to WDW in October and found a price for $162.80/person roundtrip non-stop (two different airlines coming and going) and I DIDN'T BOOK IT because my DH was out-of-state for the day and I wanted to brush it by him first. I repeat:

I'm.......a SUPER IDIOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter