I'm.........

I have mostly grown out of my allergies. An occasional pill takes away symptoms during spring.

I grew into mine :eek:
Never had any when we lived in CA, WA is when they hit. Grass then.....and we had close to 4 acres of it.
Here, not sure what it is.....pollen of some kind. We don't have any grass

Sorry to read that. When is school over?

I’m trying to get a picture of the hummingbird at our feeder.
...since we didn't use any snow days (we get 4), we got an email saying that we are going to get a 6-day "mini vacation" during Memorial Weekend....wouldn't it make sense to just shorten the school year by those 4 days the end of June? Governor Murphy declared that school is done for the year - we are not allowed to go back the rest of this school year.

Our schools don't go back for the rest of the school year either.
The after-school day care start back up the 18th, but DS and DIL are not taking their daughter back to that the rest of this school year or over the summer.

I hope it’s a good day for you! :)

In NJ it’s not even going to be in 60’s and will be rainy in the morning. I am a bit under the weather, it was a restless night.

Hope you feel better, Bobbi

I am baking mini muffins for the grand kids and then DGD's favorite "big sandwich". 2 of them this week DS said he never got any last time I made them

Its always good to fix something someone particularly like!

”Big Sandwich?”

Its always good to fix something someone particularly like!

”Big Sandwich?”

Big sandwich is something I have been making since my kids were little.
Dough (I use pizza dough) rolled out, filled with ham, salami and mozzarella.....added garlic olive oil.
Fold the dough over, seal it up and brush with more garlic olive oil.
Bake.

They like it.....well, DD never did. Picky eater. She just has cheese in her part.....well, did. Not she is gluten free.

Sounds good.

I will be baking frozen Chicken Cordon Bleu that DD gave us once she found out she couldn't eat it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter