I'm.........

Our schools don't go back for the rest of the school year either.
The after-school day care start back up the 18th, but DS and DIL are not taking their daughter back to that the rest of this school year or over the summer.
I'm....getting disgusted with all the chasing I have to do to get these students to do their assignments! :mad:

I'm back from Walmart senior hour. It was so quite this time and lots of things on the shelves, limited amounts (like flour). Still no yeast. Good thing I don't need it yet. Need it for that Big Sandwich

It is dry yeast
Oh, I only used a packet. You mentioned 1/2 pound!:upsidedow

Due to health concerns, our DS has decided to stay away from Disney this July. So, opened or not, we are canceling. DH and I, maybe my sister consider going to Vero Beach in August if that will be an option.

But I had a 2 pound bag. Costco used to carry them.

We cancelled everything, so no family cruise, no river cruise in Russia. Nothing until October

So sad cancelling all these vacations, isn't it.
I have to bank some points......think I will do it tomorrow. Planning on booking a DLR stay for next April, so time is coming.

Today sealing granite counters........3 hours to go before I can put things back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter