I'm.........

Tom asked for potato salad, so I am fixing that. It will take the last of our eggs. Will be scheduling a grocery run, probably tomorrow.

DS requested food this week too.....so need to go to the store tomorrow too.

Well, we're starting to open up here. The stay at home order ends Friday. Gyms, pools and spas can open today.
I'm still staying home. I think it is too early

I just heard sad news this morning, not personal. I don’t know why/ how parts of NJ that are less like NYC, are so susceptible to the virus. It must be people carrying it down, whether they have symptoms or not. Those are the folks we would be vacationing with in places like WDW, and the virus is spreading.

You are right!

Our DS in FL decided he just couldn’t risk DGD’s (16) coming to WDW in July. In end of July they will be moving to Mass., so it will be a lot harder for them to get to WDW. 2 of their 3 children have auto immune deficiencies that have been improving. The other DGC and DDIL are already in Mass. Finally, they feel confident that the family will be able to live together.

The problems began with Lyme disease.

So sorry........Besides Dave and I, DIL is on the high risk list.
So far she can stay home, but with out state opening, not sure when she will be asked to return to work.
And the kids will NOT be going back to day care, so we will have that to deal with

We're going to make it through Scandal!! Good, I am tired of sitting in front of the TV all day

Got all my cruise money back :yay:
Now to wait for the bank to mail a check so it can get out of the CC and go back into savings.
Still waiting on the air to refund

I am happy for you!! We are waiting for the check from Princess reflecting our returned deposit.

Woke up this morning and the 7 air tickets have been refunded.
Need to call that CC to get a check so it can go back in the bank

I'm back to working on a scrap book......one more page to go in the kids 2019 book and then I can put the pages in the book.
Then off to another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter