I'm.........

We are, thank you! Son, grand daughter all better ,and reunited Reunited with family inMA.

How are you? Any less hectic schedule?

No, not really, I got 4 assignments done last night and this morning that were due today.
so, I and not enjoying this last minute of getting things done. The week of assignments open on Sunday and it takes everything I have to review the material and the lecture before Thursday and that leaves Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to get everything done. And of course, it requires a ton of writing, research, and spending time reviewing before I submit.
I keep asking my self why I did this. lol

I'm......overwhelmed at school.....and I cannot believe that we go virtual on Friday....:faint:

We've been at school since yesterday.....10 teachers in our school on leave and we only have 4 subs.

Poor Brandi! She’s loaded down with work, reading and assignments. Looking froward to seeing some of HER posts soon, too.

Before Labor Day?
So no worry about room changes?
....oh we're worried...doesn't stop the powers-that-be though....I feel like I spent a whole month at school this past week....:faint:
I'm......overwhelmed at school.....and I cannot believe that we go virtual on Friday....:faint:
...we were told on Wednesday that lesson plans for next week are due by today....that means double for me since I'm teaching 6th AND 7th grade Pre-Algebra this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter