In your opinion what is the most UNDERrated thing in WDW?

I agree about the resorts - we love spending time visiting resorts - especially Animal Kingdom.
Also People Mover, Tiki Room, and my most favorite - the Mexican ride (Gran Fiesta Tour).

DHS: I think I'm the only person in the world who really enjoyed Lights, Motors, Action! :oops:

Epcot: The Land and Gran Fiesta Tour; I also love World Showcase and I could spend half a day there.

AK: Nothing

MK: Barnstormer, Pooh, Tomorrowland Speedway

Resorts: Saratoga Springs; it's so beautiful in person and pictures don't do it justice. I also love all of the space around the resort and the different pools and splash areas.

Restaurants: Whispering Canyon Cafe and Casey's Corner

The lounges/bars at the Deluxe resorts. They are fantastic and often have really unique food offerings. I love to go to the lounge and have a couple drinks and some food. Beats the heck out of the ADR system and a 1-2 hour sit down ordeal.

Aladdins Carpets!!! Love them

Riding this one at night is the best. It reminds of the actual "A Whole New World" sequence from Aladdin.

Living with the Land - it's both a dark ride AND an educational ride all in one and there's so much to look at.
Liberty Belle Riverboat
Theming of the World Showcase pavilions
Muppet Courtyard

and finally

The Great Movie Ride (it shall be missed :( )

Cast Members.

I have met some very wonderful people who have really influenced my trips including concierge, servers, tour guides, PhotoPass photographers, etc. They have made some great suggestions and created "magical" moments that really keeps my family and I coming back!

Morocco is underrated. Great food and incredible theming. Those little shops go back pretty far and there's some many great little hidden references and details put into it.

Living with the Land is also a little underrated. It's a requirement for me every single trip. Yes it's not too exciting but it's so relaxing and for everyone that complains about Future World changing for the worse, this is a classic (opening day?) EPCOT CENTER ride that blends entertainment and education. Really it's the last of its kind and IMO it's like the soul of Future World. No matter what changes we still have Living with the Land and still a little piece of Epcot's original purpose.

I will gladly have to take a bus everywhere if I can continue to pay these prices for AKL. It's a bargain for this glorious resort.

I hear you. I stayed at the Swan last year and I'm booked there again in the fall. I think it's underrated too. The rooms, the service, the amenities are so luxurious. It is amazing what you get there versus how much you pay. Like you said about AKL, it's a bargain for a glorious resort.

I hear you. I stayed at the Swan last year and I'm booked there again in the fall. I think it's underrated too. The rooms, the service, the amenities are so luxurious. It is amazing what you get there versus how much you pay. Like you said about AKL, it's a bargain for a glorious resort.

I was going to add the Swan and Dolphin to my list. They are much better than Disney's moderates at the same price point.

Living with the Land
Spaceship Earth
The Dapper Dans
Saratoga Springs -- I feel like a lot of people don't like it for whatever reason-- I love it! It's such a relaxing resort to me. Yeah, the bus situation can be a pain, but I don't think it's really all that bad.

I love this. Truly an underrated attraction. What makes it so special to you and your family?

We're suckers for a dark boat ride, my godparents are from Mexico, and we joke that my husband is Donald Duck: he's grumpy and doesn't like to wear pants So an entire Donald Duck boat ride based in Mexico?!?! Perfection! My nieces/nephews and children have goals to know every word.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter